BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

see that would work if I had thought of tracking whispers before the game was 500 posts in

1 Like

I prepared three different spreadsheets at the start of the game.

1 Like

no wonder you rolled mathematician

1 Like

I wasn’t about to rand Demon again.

1 Like

I’d totally rand you Demon again if I hosted this game.

Nope. Only you today.

1 Like

Can storytellers do that?
…Have I been getting forceranded Demon every second game?

I’ve seen you rand minion in BoTF on legacy FoL.

I randed minion once.
I randed Demon like four times.

Geez that many times as Demon? Oof.

1 Like

I also lost every BotF on legacy FOL, but I was also a terrible player until this year so…

It seems that the only way town can get their heads screwed back on is when my execution obviously doesn’t end game as not the Demon, as 1. I’m well ahead on wagon size for about 24 hours+ this day and 2. Why claim spent artist as Demon of all the bluffs I would have been given by the Storytellers?

I was still terrible last BotF, that’s not to say I wasn’t.
I just won that game.

I’m 3 slots away from Jarek. That makes no sense. Mist sure because we’re neighbours and obviously unpaired. Yet that theory is about to be blown out of the water in T-16 minutes.

I asked this beforehand. But true, in any world where you’re not the Demon, this is all for naught if you’re executed and the game doesn’t end.

Do you believe your wagon is evil-led? If so, who are the evils on or off your wagon?

I have no clue. Claiming Savant might’ve been better, although that would’ve required consistent information each day.

It really depends on what the bluffs are. Artist isn’t a terrible bluff if you know how to apply your false wish, ig. Fakeclaiming 1-shot abilities aren’t great, though.

I doubt 3 evils would vote on me here, so there’s that.
If my wagon is pure which is possible, then obviously the evils are all chilling and just waiting for the axe to fall on my head.

Which I was pointing out for the past 24 hours or so. Because the script has Vortox on it.

We hand-chose which tokens we put in the bag, and dealt them randomly.

After we randomised tokens, no changes were made before sending them out.

1 Like