BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Signups [10/7-15]

That wasn’t the Drunk Atheist game, was it?

1 Like

I do wonder how athiest effects the balance of the setup though, like does adding extra townsfolk benefit good or does it actually benefit evil bc of the bigger claim space? Or would it benefit good bc they have more abilities?

Also how does philo-athiest work

No no, i was demon in that one. That time setup was a bit too evil sided tbh (like drunk athiest AND a mez is just far too much imo)

Mine was just BMR

1 Like

Philo-atheist wouldn’t change the rand, but it might let the ST break the rules.

2 Likes

You hosted the last BOTF, according to the completed games thread.

2 Likes

Theres a difference between evil sided and “town literally had 2 lynches” :melting_face:

1 Like

Philo Atheist is simple

Ignore setup effect, because its philosopher
The Storyteller may now break any rules as they see fit, so long as the Philosopher has the Atheist ability.
Good now wins if the Storyteller is executed. Good luck convincing people with an entire evil team saying otherwise!

4 Likes

Also

You spelled Atheist wrong

Laugh at her

3 Likes

egg figured it out so i consider my job done

1 Like

I would rather die than have to spell correctly

1 Like

the real interaction here is cere-atheist

3 Likes

shes the athiest because shes YouButAthier

you need a seat number i think

I’m good with my current seat.

Forgetting Pit Hag Atheist is a crime

okay but pithag atheist can be kind of a dud sometimes while cere atheist gives consistent results

will update op for sure when i get back from road trip in a few hs

@thepigeonnyc there are now more traveller options iyw

2 Likes

Actually /out
Turns out the game has not started

Doesn’t evil want to lynch the ST too in that scenario?

You can just not claim the philo part. Or just play along if someone (hopefully evil) is claiming atheist.

Altough you need to be alive, when the ST is executed for this to work.

Because there is an athiest in play, the athiest ability states that good wins by executing the ST, so evil wouldnt want that