BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

the characters lore says about mines
so i think its 1820 ish

I mean, nowadays Excorsists just skip the recitation and go straight to the oiling part.

2 Likes

let me get the exorcism i wrote for kiiruma and replace your name on it

1 Like

well im not the character in the wiki, am i
im myself and i get to decide what im the baroness of
and in this case i will say a tract of land in the kingdom of fr*nce in the 1570s

1 Like

eicio vos omnem spiritum immundum in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis in nomine Iesu Christi
Filium ejus, Dominum nostrum, et judicem, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti. Vade, satana, a creatus Dei,
JakeTheWolfie. Quia ad sanctuarium sanctum suum vocavit eum s dominus, ubi fiet
renatu per Deie ad vivi, el habitaculum Spiritus Sancti. Hoc petimus in nomine Christi nostri Domine, eventurus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et seculum per ignem.

1 Like

I cast you out, every unclean spirit, in the name of God the Father almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ,
His Son, our Lord and judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Begone, Satan, from God’s handiwork,
(Name). Because our Lord (has) graciously called him her to His holy sanctuary, where he (she) will become a
dwelling place for the living God, a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit. We ask this in the name of Christ our
Lord, who is coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world and the dead and the world by fire.

uh

fuck

Jumps out of a window, ehere it is conviniently raining, and flies away after floating on water

you see, this one wont work on me because it assumes i was created by god
in reality my body was forged in the depths of hell

check

1 Like

well
you figured out i wrote it there
at least i didnt write anything important

@Host_Account_2

haha whoops!

2 Likes

Lmao saaame

(Canonically, Jake was born in hell)

1 Like

i am not possessed by a demon

i am the demon

1 Like

the spelling errors are taken directly from the document

1 Like

Dw about it too much, attempting to go to it throws up a boilerplate [This doesn’t exist or is private] error

I am a demon, just not the demon you’re looking for.

2 Likes

yeah i know
its just that i actually put it there rather then typed it up elsewhere
which could lead to very minor angleshooting

1 Like

the one that i made for you calls you a spirit possessing a body
so i guess that works

1 Like

fair enough
I, Tristan, am the evil spirit possessing the body
the body’s name is not named Tristan so if you call it that then you will be incorrect

2 Likes

this is the worst possible sin in a social deduction game

5 Likes