BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Anyway was Jake just bluffing Pixie cause not only were they excessively blatant about it the whole “into Evil Twin” thing covers for not having new Fearmonger message everyday? Awesome. Whatver. Goingto sleep. Jake if you’re town make the call for me. If you’re wolf then please out yourself via the cult forming

1 Like

they’re not drunked otherwise

Refresh my memory, where’d I conclude that?

part where you said amelia was marionette

Has CRichardclaimed I forget if they ve claimed thats probably imporltnat for my world building

@Host_Account_2
as far as im aware, ybw is in both cults

(this felt relevant, though the popcorn is probably stale by now)

1 Like

I’m incorrect

ybw, mind explaining.

I can’t seem to find the specific post you’re mentioning

I actually was the Pixie, who turned into the Alchemist when Leafia died.
When I turned into an alchemist, I gained the ability of the Evil Twin, and learned that Amelia was the Marionette.

Currently, we’ve had a Fearmongerer message for both days.

Wow ok I believ you as I know nobody would lie to me in mafias. In the mafias

1 Like

because having people dance around the gamewinning thing, which we’ve all agreed, wins the game, gets bothersome

I hate winning this is established

3 Likes

must i fight tooth and nail for every single vote

Whats the fun in mafia if you dont

200+ of my posts are from the past 6 hours
and thats just telling people why the thing we said wins wins

and
nobody’s objected to it
not even the person being pushed

my phones bloody dying from all this
i’ll see you lot later

I mean, it’s still not certain that either you or nuto isn’t currently the evil cult leader.
If nuto is real CL, you could just be bluffing that they are the Evil Twin (as something like the Baron) and pushing that players join both cults despite nuto being evil.
If you’re the real CL, you could be evil and nuto could be fucking whatever, and you’d want players to join both cults because you win when that happens.

Like, is there a reason that neither of Eliza nor May couldn’t be evil?

(Author’s note: Meze does not apply to the Cult Leader, as they would be un-converted in the event that, despite being evil via meze, both of their neighbors are good.)