BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

The bad guy made me do extra effort for nothing? Sounds surprising

Yea nvm I dont think jake is v anymore with how they just auto exiled me for no reason and then immediatley whispered with sivliu with no further discussion

I donā€™t know how this works. Can we eliminate more people at a time?

Via lynching

You can eliminate multiple travellers (bc were special :) ), but can only eliminate one regular player

Zoinks

So he just decided to exile you out of nowhere? I would have thought there would be something leading up to this.

May i aks what went down in ur whisper to Jake?

I fished him for information so I donā€™t get dry and die from AFKā€™ing because I have no idea what is happening.

The main thing is im maybe the most obviously V player in this game (besides leafia) so i find it reslly strange, also i literally left cults for him and then he exiles me immediatley, just doesnt feel right

But to sum it up.

Zone is minion Mathematician
Bella probably is Mezepheles
Atlas/Nuto is evil Twin

Demon ??

I mean you couldā€¦
read thread :ghost:

Is this information you got from Jake?

Gossip is faster and fun than travelling back in time to hear some nooby people speak

1 Like

yea nah thats fair

From CRich aswell.

They both donā€™t know the exact combination, but maybe this is it.

What did jake say specifically sbout twins?

Well after some time I misread so much from CRich chat.

I thought that Bella claimed evil twin, but that isnā€™t said anywhere.
I also thought that May is a minion for saying that one good and one evil is within Zone/Bella, but thatā€™s not what she said :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

Regarding twins, he said heā€™d distrust atlas more or something like that

thats a strange response considering jake is claiming a diffferenr pair of twins