BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Chad move: Claim mutant while mutant isn’t on-script

And yet perhaps I lied or I didn’t and I didn’t realise that we chose our characters. Who knows? That’s up to the evils to think about.

Do my locutions confuse them? Who knows.

So, totally cool Alchemist Baron, would you like to chat? (Feel free to say no I won’t judge)

/whisper @JakeTheWolfie

/Accept

Alright I think that’s enough private chatting for one day, I’ll give the hosts a rest from my spam. I’m gonna get the angriest message from Magnus when he gets up lol

1 Like

amongkas

1 Like

Today I did this

1 Like

Meedeeum

1 Like

Haven’t played ToS in forever. The hell is an Ugly

I changed the name of every role lmao

Ugly is Medusa

The hell?

1 Like

Anyway the game has died. Storyteller wins.

well we dont have an evil twin
and we dont have a fearmonger if we trust leafia / baron if we trust jake (which im not entirely sure about doing)

marionette mez are the likely in play ones

1 Like

although leafia can be the actual fearmonger which would be funny

1 Like

Good day everyone. As the last one to check in. I’m not the Atheist.
Leafia claiming to be Alch-Fearmonger means they’re probably just good this game. The last time Leafia was this forthcoming in a previous BoTF, they were good in that BoTF too.

1 Like

I guess there are worlds where Leafia is evil, though if that’s the case they’re never the Demon no matter what. As the Demon, you don’t stick your neck out that much when for all you know it was an Alch-Fearmonger who caused the storyteller announcement.

1 Like

Although if Leafia was the demon that would be tight as hell.

crichard wanna whisper
i do agree that leafia/jake arent likely demons but it would be hilarious if jake was actually the demon claiming alch baron

Sure lets go.

/whisper CRichard