BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

/whisper Jake

CRich the Savant
Jack the Pixie
Leafia the Alchemist
Eliza the Slayer
Atlas the Cult Leader
May the Dreamer

Caspore the Tinker
Kiiruma the Damsel
Amelia the Puzzlemaster
??? the Drunk (Jack? CRich? Atlas?)

Silviu the Scapegoat

Zone the Mathematician
Bella the Baron
Nuto the Evil Twin
Mezepheles…
Demon…

omg you shouldn’t have

/accept

If we trust Atlas, it’s definetly Lil’ Monsta.

2 Likes

Well if we have a mez, twins and baron then yeah. But uhh I think we just execute those we are sure are evil

1 Like

**/whisper @Kiiruma **

/Accept

I personally know Atlas is evil, or at least very confused lol. But yeah we’ve got time to go through the list and at least get rid of Zone. I appreciate the color coding though.

Really now?

Zone Lleech
May host

2 Likes

@JakeTheWolfie
Sorry, I broke the whisper. But yes: I aim to serve those who need my assistance.

My head hurty

Mods help evils keep liking my posts help hep help help I’m being pocketed please help

4 Likes

Heejoo

Ugh I accidentslly made it spunishx

I cang typr good nkght people

If you’re going to accuse me of saving a “known evil” at least try to keep up with what happened near/at EoD. Zone self voted which put Crazy/Zone at 6/6. A tie at EoD would have meant no execution.

2 Likes

I took my vote off of Zone to avoid a tie, which btw means that with Crazy’s execution not ending the game that means they’re outed evil.

Lets get down to business /Storyteller consult @Jarek @Magnus

ok

Seeing as we still have 2 outed evils (Bellatrix and Zone), we just execute both of them. For all we know the evils might put LM on one of them and trick us into thinking an outed evil would never baby sit LM. Lets remove that possibility by punting them to the graveyard.

3 Likes