BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Insert clown makeup meme.

Defense: Bellatrix or Zone is a better execution for today. Even assuming that I am probably evil, we should still execute both of the non-claimed evil twins first on the off chance that I might actually be a healty and sober good twin. This will also allow for extra demon kills to determine just how arbitrary they are.

Speaking of either Zone or Bella, I suggest that we nominate one or the other and not both, to stop a split vote.

I personally want to see Zone dead to stop the drunk mathematician from rolling dice.

Most likely. I think we almost have the game solved.

If there was the vortox,zi woulfnā€™t have been told my correct ability.

Either lying or puzzledrunk.

Preferably Zone.

Agreed.

True. Something tells me Zone is the babysitter too.

Could be.

Technically Bella is right. Laughs

Executing Zone here is always the correct play to make.

This is confirmed good. Evils canā€™t have tabby slimes.

He did. The tabby slime says all.

If I were to nominate Zone or Bellatrix, it would be to try solving which of them if any is holding Lil Monsta today.

Iā€™m well aware this isnā€™t voting phase yet /Pardon the Storytellers in advance @Host_Account_2 .

Iā€™ll /Nominate Zone_Q11 @Host_Account_2
My accusation is that theyā€™re an outed evil, and that by killing them today we take away an evil vote and prevent Atlas from turning evil.

2 Likes

Suffering is professional.

I may have left this part out of my accusation, yet counter wagons are good info wise.

/Execute Zone
/Pardon Storyteller, Jake

[Harmonic Chord]

1 Like

If you are evil, then I wonā€™t complain that youā€™re bussing your fellow evil. As thatā€™s less time pushing for mislunches.

Actually, Iā€™m the Evil Politician

Bussing is amateurish.

Youve activated my Autism Powers Jake Iā€™m going to be declaring things amateurish and professional rest of the game there is no cure

Amateurshish, rUre

1 Like

DaThings, Pleease Increease thee Opacity

1 Like

If we say that ā€œbamboozledā€ is the Mezepheles word, a theory I believe deep in my heart despite the fact that it makes everything harder, the

Wait

I was looking for ā€œ/whisperā€ or ā€œ/acceptā€ in Zoneā€™s ISO. Bamboozled absolutely can be the Mezepheles word with CRichard evil. LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL LMAO LOL LOL LOL

LMAO. LOL.

LMAO

CRichard is the Mezepheles CRichard is the Mezepheles hey chat hey chat hey chat hey @Jarek /nominate CRichardFortressLies lmao lol. LMAO LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL

This theory might not be airtight but uhhhh umm,m,m, , Uhmhmhmhmmmmm haha LMAO LOL LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLO LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LMAO LOL

1 Like