BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

It’s not likely, it’s 100%. He said we should buff Flingza. There’s no hope in this world, Leafia. There’s no hope

2 Likes

Like, my ideal Flingza kit would be Burst / Echolocator 2.

Echo2 could probably work like tenta now with choosing some area of players to be tagged.

Look it’s not my fault that flingza works best with Actually The Only Player Detection Special In The Game

WAVE BREAKER IS ECHOLOCATOR 2

Laughs

D3 Votecount

Nominator
Bellatrix
Atlas
Atlas
CRichard
ElizaThePsycho
Zone_Q11
Nominee
Storyteller
Silviu200350
JakeTheWolfie
Zone_Q11
CRichard
ElizaThePsycho
Bellatrix
Execute
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Amelia
ElizaThePsycho
Crazynuto :black_flag:
Silviu200350
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Execute
Pardon
Pardon
Leafia :black_flag:
Pardon
Exile
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
CRichardFortressLies
Pardon
JakeTheWolfie
Pardon
Exile
Pardon
Execute
Zone_Q11
Pardon
Pardon
Pardon
Execute
Pardon
May :black_flag:
Exile
Caspore :black_flag:
Atlas
Exile
Kiiruma
Pardon
Exile
Execute
Pardon
Pardon Votes
Execute / Exile Votes

Cult Indoctrination

Cultist
JakeTheWolfie
Bellatrix
Declined
Amelia
ElizaThePsycho
Crazynuto
Enlisted
Silviu200350
Leafia
Enlisted
CRichardFortressLies
JakeTheWolfie
Zone_Q11
Declined
May
Caspore
Atlas
Declined
Kiiruma
Declined

Yeah but do you really wanna play Deady Dance Hall Jump Jump every game? It’s already bad enough that C jr. has it.

1 Like

Sorry. I have passionate opinions on Flingza because I’m playing in a tournament on Saturday and the FIRST team we’re playing has a Flingza who is VERY good and has DESTROYED us in the past and it’s single elimination and I have no clue what we’re gonna do except lose

1 Like

Oh if I could delete Wave Breaker from the game I would. I play fuckin Tetras that thing is public enemy #1 I basically can’t shoot while jumping at all because my accuracy is sososososo bad. And also I end up accidentally dodge rolling

I mean, I just want a kit for Flingza that people won’t hate me for

1 Like

Yeah fair

And I kinda liked the first half of missiles. It allowed me to get a good headcount and position for where people were, so that if someone was in our base I would know.

1 Like

World’s only ethical Flingza user pops missiles for the location and then immediately runs into enemy fire

Main weapon for Flingza is super fun to use it is so satisfying to look at. Like the transformation thing. Great sounds. I am so sorry you must suffer from that scourge of Missiles. At least it’s funny when the Goo Tuber does it

What are you all talking about?

Splatoon

1 Like

You could try winning.

Calling it a night too now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Nah. I prefer exclusively to lose.

Hm…

/whisper May

Actually: No. I’ll just say this now: “All that needed to be said, has already been said.”