BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Could you run it by me again why Zone can’t just be a minion?

Stil not of relevance.

The what? I never read that book. I only know it’s about some “Big Brother sees all” dystopia and that’s about it.

You’re not wrong. I mainly whisper to lie and get myself come company to talk with in private.

Good don’t read that book. I have an reading anti-recommendation list and it’s 1984 and the Bible.

1 Like

1984’s the bible

2 Likes

You kokichi fiend

(Still) living in a Catholic family for over 22 years, and never read a single page out of the Bible. I have a blessed family.

(Well, technically we do read excerpts of the Bible at church, but in all my 22 years, I have never paid too much attention to them.)

3 Likes

:people_hugging:

1 Like

See, I had a very similar situation, but they put me in Catholicism classes when I was like eight and I was very bored and I happened to have a book in my hands so I read it. Cover to cover. Don’t do that when you’re like eight. Whenever someone says “none of these words are in the Bible” I am tempted to remind them what kinds of words are in the Bible (probably more explicit than whatever they were referring to)

1 Like

I only came to know about the existence of Leviticus because of a song. Then I got to know an example of the content in that book because of a reaction video. …yeah, I’m glad I never had to waste my time on reading about the economics of s-word.

2 Likes

The strike to the heart of the religion is its core

the heart of the strike of time is religion

1 Like

bella killed her chances of living for no reason

Question: would people find changing SOD/EOD times helpful, or are they fine as they are?

they would
but theres no point now, four days into the game

4 Likes

We might get jet lag

1 Like

also
i bought Atlas Shrugged
mostly because I heard it was the worst book ever written and i thought it would be really funny to read the worst book ever when the only book else i have to read is called The Story (its the Bible)

the first 20 pages of the introduction talk about the book being a masterpiece
the first 50 pages of the actual book talks about supply trains not making arrivals at one place and nothing else

4 Likes

OEc7Hqqs7WBfygDCPmpIy_9VMM_mzGR5MN2K5uDFJak

Wait until the 60 page speech.

1 Like

SOD/EOD is at 2 PM for me, so I’m actually perfectly fine with it.

Could you explain how?