BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Well, either the demon is Monsta, or they’re something that we’ve been blindsided by.

I could see a world in which Atlas and Nuto went for the play of the decade with Atlas as the Lleech fakeclaiming that Nuto is the Evil Twin.

1 Like

It would quite be the trickery knowing Atlas, however that would mean that only Baron and Mesmerizer exists because Lil’Monsta is the only one that allows a +minion.

Which would be accounted for given that Nuto would be the Mezepheles and not the Evil Twin.

Also, Bellatrix is quite an odd choice to kill. If it was a monsta game, why wouldn’t the storyteller kill off Kiiruma just to make sure that Atlas supposedly neighbors one evil player at all times?

Also, question: Why do we think Eliza is the Slayer?

am dum, pls ingore

:wowee:

wasn’t expecting an evil to get nked now

@CRichardFortressLies I would like you to get your info ASAP

Neither was I. This is a pretty big shock to me.

Why did demon kill bella that’s weird

I don’t want to give too much away, mainly because I’m still working through 10th-level metaobjections, such as “Okay, but if Eliza really was the Atheist, then why would they not be more active?”

1 Like

Jake has travelled to too many alternative unis

I’m actually a Pixie-Dreamer

Lil Monsta actually killed an evil? Wild

2 Likes

Well we essentially have 2 executions.
And 2 main suspects.

Which now makes me scared that we’re wrong and there’s a third candidate but idk.

question is, why kill an evil after they’ve already been found out

to make them not evil?

wouldn’t it be better to get them executed by town instead of wasting a kill

1 Like

or is this a white flag

Lil Monsta means STs control the kills.
I think its confirming a Lil Monsta game basically.

Plus they’re killing the evil who was also seen as Damsel in the dreamer info to throw some shade on me. (Yet Bellatrix never claimed Damsel really… so that doesn’t work)

@atlas i cant believe this is all your fault