BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I think it’s your director OC from the kareniverse.facebook

1 Like

Cheryl’s actually the president of the PTA. I think there was a brief phase where her rival Rita took over as acting president, back when she was in hell, but she put an end to that real quick when she came back

Have you seen Jaiden around recently? I’m pretty sure she was threatening me, and not saying that my name’s in the Death Note to die in that way.

2 Likes

Why did she go to hell? Did she too was a corrupt chemotherapist?

She got so angry over an argument with Rita about whether minions were communist propaganda that her body sublimated and she descended directly into hell.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Legit you gals can really make a movie about this entire thing

1 Like

isnt it director of the PTA
not president

the
actual title

No, she’s the president. Karen Dimension takes place in an alternate universe so there are minor variations. Also she likes being called the president

2 Likes

president is
an elected office most of the time

directors are appointed

Actually, I believe the lore is that the Karen Dimension is in fact the ninth or tenth circle of hell, and Cheryl’s transposition into the eighth circle of hell was in fact an ascension. It doesn’t matter, she’s not there anymore. Rita broke her out. With her megavan (minivan was too small for all her children)

2 Likes

Considering the kareniverse, I think you guys also went deep deep into american patriotism, you know common problems of mi**le-aged w*men :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Cheryl was elected by herself. And her ex-husband. And her other ex-husband.

that is incredibly illegal

1 Like

There are plenty illegal things going on there. Cheryl runs a pyramid scheme

no you’re right its president
thats dumb

1 Like

See I know everything about the problems of mi**le-aged w*men

1 Like

but its the board of directors???