BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I’ll say this. If Jake and Leafia are the same alignment, they have to both be good. I don’t see why Jake as an evil would double claim their evil buddy, when they had plenty of advance notice not to do so from reading Leafia’s 1st post.

wowee of course i’m good i’m the alchemist and this is a fake alchemist who’s trying to steam mah job

If it’s Lleech/Vortox, then Leafia isn’t either of those and if they’re good then the Demon probably doesn’t want them around, as a minion targeted by a Fearmonger would lose the game for evil if executed, same as if the Demon dies.

1 Like

Is no one going to post till EoD because of time zones? Just asking for a friend.

Most likely? It’s now about 7 AM for most people, I think. …so CRich, wanna whisper for no reason whatsoever?

Sure why not? /accept

I’m up and around.
I know Caspore wanted to whisper me before.
But well… they’re probably not here now…

I might end up resting a bit longer though

Well I’m back.

soon™

Lies and slander. Insomnia has us. I’ll likely go back to bed after EoD in other news. Yawns cutely

I’m fully aware of this. Which is why we can’t fully rule out the possibility of me being the drunk.

The only way to rule that possibility out is too risky without finding someone we’re pretty darn sure is evil. I’ll also be taking requests if anyone wants me to select someone in particular for my choice. Right now I’m considering switching it to Amelia. Something about them seems off to me.

I think we all get that you’re the pixie by now. You’re acting exactly how I saw the last pixie I played with act.

Yeah. I’m fully expecting to die N2 honestly. I don’t have any complaints about that happening though.

It’ll take a lot of pressure off of me actually.

If i was a cycle path i would axe you and then myself

1 Like

I’m not sure how strong a tell it is that there isn’t panic around Caspore being on the block. As most peeps here are probably asleep. Hardly surprising, yet it had to be mentioned :wowee: .

1 Like

As to whether or not I think YBW has been funny enough to escape being exiled, I don’t know. Closer to the start of the day I would’ve said yes but then h eff started being a bit annoying with how it seemed he was trying to confuse Crazynuto by accepting a whisper for him. That was the complete opposite of funny. He hasn’t been too funny afterwards either.

1 Like

take it back

Nah. Nothing funny about taking it back.

You are very likely not the drunk bc we were told the fearmonger selected a new player, so youe ability likely worked as intended

No i mean you shljld take it back i was funny (right STs right)

Right?

Day ends soon.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.