BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

Does it look like i have been paying literally any attention to mech this game the only thing ik is leafia is alch and caspore is tinker (which makes me wish rhey claimed since we couldve just killed a far scummier oerson than an outsider but i digress)

look at my first post

U can whisp me if u want, also srry if thst last message came off as rude i phrased it kinda poorly

is ok

I forgot about that, in thst case u should nom urself when noms open

1 Like

You could be the marionette if its a lil monsta game. But it does make me believe that it’s not a Vortox at least

Leafia was socially one of the more innocent players. And was semi-proven.

Her dying might be indicative of the wolves being worried about her. Maybe based on her first target idk

I don’t really think me dying is particularly helpful. But then again you’ve been socially reading me as evil without really having anything else so I can’t exactly blame you. We have not talked yet

yes but why not kill a far bigger mechanical threat, its not like leafia wont be here anymore its BOTC, shell be talking she just cant nom (and she can just tell someone else to nom someone for her if she really believes in a read)

It’s preventing an instant win condition if evils think she was on the right track. Idk

1 Like

breaking whisper
quite productive if i do say so myself

i mean idk anyone elses role but there has to be a scarier character out there that they woudl rather kill (plus didnt jake claim pixie-alch or smthn like that I saw people talking about it)

maybe they just had a fire type move

1 Like

that makes sense

kiiruma isn’t the demon

still want them dead though

I, however, don’t

Eat that

your words read by me as does any book
without me taking them into consideration
moving on

K

I also want you dead