BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

well, the most likely are you being told instantly in a neighbour whisper and amelia being told in their whisper to kii

1 Like

the third most likely should? be me
depending on whispers, but you can skim my iso and see that i’ve been at least decently careful about it

You’re one of my neighbours you nerd and you know I haven’t talked to you.

My role is useful.

I’ve lied on purpose to try and help out which I think is ridiculious that you’re saying I’m scum for it when i guess you don’t realise my reasoning.

I’m neither to be completely transparent with you.

Unless you’re out here trying to tell me I’m marionette by doing this.

I would happily talk to more people such as yourself and YBW but it seems you’re set on me dying anyway.

Why am I always Marionette or Mezepheles and never good? I honestly don’t understand your logic other than thinking you’re doing the good ol’ deathtunnel which often doesn’t work out in town’s favour.

Your logic isn’t exactly sound to me. But I’d be willing to tell you what I am and what I have. Same with CRich. I’m not disposable

because im the lleech and i saw you as a minion

2 Likes

irrefutable logic

1 Like

anyway question to the STs why is everyone else funnier than me

2 Likes

because lying is something that makes you more likely to be good, kiiruma.

that’s rather quick, yes?

if you are evil, you are either the marionette or the mezepheles

i believe you are evil, so i am saying you are either the marionette or the mezepheles

3 Likes

does anybody wanna whisper

could you be good

yeah probably
are you likely to be good
not really no

1 Like

Ah the good ol’ backwards logic.
“I think you’re evil so you’re (insert evil characters)”

Instead of solving for worlds where I’m good

wouldnt solving for worlds where youre good be the exaxct same logic but applied to you being good instead of evil

1 Like

btw I was calling kiiruma evil d1 so I get credit for this push

1 Like

you’re essentially telling me that i’m not looking into it, and not doing much else
thats not convincing, its telling me “I’m wrong”

the real funny here is if atals is kii’s marionette

1 Like

do one of atlas or bella wanna whisper ive decided I wanna tryhard so I want mech info

You’re wrong but go off king I guess
I am not disposable.

I’m not a mez who’s used the word otherwise I wouldn’t need to fight here.

If I’m a Marionette then either Bellatrix has failed to tell me or you’re either the Lleech or a minion in a lil monsta game and in that case I don’t appreciate you using this method to tell me I’m on your team.

you have no mechanical information to offer me

a bunch of words that mean nothing to me, yes