BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - Signups (13/7-19)

can I pick characters from New World Chaos

Probably not.

1 Like

can I pick Veni Vidi Vici

I have no idea what that is, so no.
Think about it this way: if it’s not on the wiki, it’s most probably getting rejected.

1 Like

/spectate looks fun
to watch

5 Likes

I heard about Fishbucket while talking about U-Pick in the unofficial Discord, Eliza. That’s the context for this post.

1 Like

/spectate so that I can ruin YBW’s spectating experience

2 Likes

Killjoy

1 Like

Heretic only works in specific scripts, and a U-Pick isn’t the best environment for that.

Veni Vidi Vici: Each night*, choose a player: they die. If you kill yourself and no outsiders live, evil wins instead. [Exactly 3 Outsiders]

/in, seat 10 @Magnus

1 Like

no pit hag = no fun

“Oh wow, I’m my favourite character the Butler.”

“Oh no, I was Pit Hagged out of my favourite character the Butler and turned into the Savant, I’m not having fun anymore.”

1 Like

you can just limit them to only turning evil players
it lets you coordinate and still do cool stuff while not having that happen

i feel like u could say this for any character changing ability tho
I dont disagree with the choice however

pit hag still has a lot of utlity as a demon changer / evil team composition changer and if you remove the ability to hag good players that may make it B tier and not S tier but def still playable

Riot: No
Legion: Yes

1 Like

It defeats the point of having everyone select what they like to play the most, is why

the fact we’d have to do something about pit hag to make it playable kinda proves the point that it doesn’t fit in the upick

same with engineer, you roll evil you selected your favourite character oh no you’re the baron lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh yeah i know engi sucks lol
im just salty bc if i got pit hag id play in a way that wouldn’t be unfun in that way

1 Like

Fair

1 Like