BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - Signups (13/7-19)

It’s a big maybe

Nah you can put it into anything because of how this setup works

Lil’ Monsta Each night, Minions choose who babysits Lil’ Monsta’s token & “is the demon”. A player dies each night*. [+1 Minion]

I just wanted to explain how this specific Demon works, since Lil’ Monsta isn’t a player token. If the “Demon” rands Lil’ Monsta, that player will instead be a Minion in a Lil’ Monsta game.

That’s probably how you’d expect it to work, but the more you know.

1 Like

/Spectate

Are you looking forward to a Leviathan game, CRichard?
Who knows what might happen.

I am, yet I’m sure people will gang up on me as agreed pre-game.

crich
do you really think we’d solely, for no reason other than bullying another person, chose to cyberbully you in every game we play, while breaking pre-game rules

i get you feel left out of everything, and dying early always sucks, in any game
i know you didn’t exactly mean it the way it read, and that people just like killing you for funsies
but
i can name several people who care enough to want you in their game, and will treat you as if you were another player, or a decent friend
i can tell you that despite things thats happened between me and you, other players, mods, and everything
don’t really hate you
i care enough to come out of absolutely nowhere to write something badly written in an attempt to convince you people don’t hate you
magnus cares to try and reply to you, in at least an attempt to have you in your game, to welcome you to spec chat, etc.
if people really wanted to bully you, and wanted you gone
the mods would’ve done it, considering everyone
i try to treat you fair and partially, with common courtesy
various people, aswell, do

even if you aren’t particularly in the “community”, as some of us are, we don’t all hate you, nor does the majority, and, im assuming, no large minority

4 Likes

im not the best person in the community
you aren’t
the hosts aren’t

but that doesnt mean we hate, or dislike you

This is probably best discussed in DMs tbh.

i understand
im sick, and just wanted to say something
people don’t view you as negatively as thought

1 Like

Take care of yourself.

1 Like

mhm
likewise

Would personally love to see you both in the game but it’s your choices

1 Like

i’d probably die various painful ways

an exaggeration, obviously, but after getting out of the hospital, and becoming further sick currently, i’d likely be a waste of a good slot

i considered traveling, but i’d need to debate

2 Likes

Fair fair

1 Like

oops all apprentices

1 Like

Well I believe people are 99.999999% of the time evil.

Anyone game enough to try proving this wrong?

I would prefer this be done in Discord DMs tbh.

Did I mention there is a blatant double standard on how I’m treated?