BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Nah. Just kill me.
It’s somehow easier to kill the LHF who has not whispered to literally anyone else D1 than it is to kill the guy who plays the game normally.

I eeped good luckily. Giggles

No executing is technically a hard vortox check. Laughs That phrase always cracks me up.

Yeah. Pretty sure Zone is just townsfolk here.

I honestly believe you over Guava.

I agree with this.

1 Like

Going to head out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Okay, let’s be real here.
Who in this thread has thread control? Who is “the one in charge”?

I definitely lose in thread presence over Guava because I didn’t do anything D1, so the decision of who dies between Guava and I are decided by whoever or whichever people has the thread control.

If that person or people agree that Guava should I over me, then I’ll go along with it, but otherwise I would rather off myself in-game to prove that we are wasting time with Guava instead of hunting Demon.

Because there is no way Demon!Guava doubles down on Gossip claim. It only makes sense if he is OG and enters the TD, knowing he can’t die.

I saw OG and I thought to myself it meant the original character :sob:

Literally Organ Grinder.

Nominations have opened for the next 12 hours, a bit ahead of schedule.

Nominator:
Guavagudetama
Nominee:
Zone_Q11

/Nominate Guava.

/nominate Litten

1 Like

Sorry, I decided today that Litten shall not be executed :x:

Good mornin

I had initially protected those two because I knew they both weren’t information gathering roles, so protecting them would be safest until I knew of a better target.

Zone is starting to convince me though, but there is a world that only the gossip killed me.

The gossip kill trigger happens after the demon kills, so theoretically I could’ve protected Litten/Silviu and be killed from a meddlesome storyteller who thought I was too smart.

But let’s talk about a world where I’m the Demon, the Fang Gu who jumped (since we still have an Oregon Grinder)

I’d have to know that both Guava’s gossip is incorrect and find a lucky outsider to jump to. Not an impossible feat mind you, but still rather rare.

Regardless I’m starting to think my Innkeeper protection did go through and both Zone and Guava are legit.

Which means the Demon tried to Fang Gu jump to either Litten or Silviu imo, since I protected both on fear of either one being outsiders.

From what I understand, Gossip kill is done by Storyteller, so if Guava’s good then ST basically chose not to kill an extra person.

Eh. I’d rather kill me.

Well hang on let me theorize.

I protect Litten/Silviu.

Demon tries to kill Litten/Silviu, but can’t cuz of my protection.

THEN Gossip kill happens.

There’s a world where you’re both right lol. But that’s not super likely.

Who did you vote

I just voted Kiiruma, as I wasn’t sure who was the best exe

Accidental Vortox check worked out there lol

2 Likes

5 people now claim to have voted Kiiruma

Oohh interesting.

I
Crazy
Leafia
Guave
Atlas

@Silviu200530 didnyoy vote to kill Kiiruma