BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Nope

Also @Litten youā€™re claiming Iā€™m the organ grinder and Iā€™m the one who suggested we each state what weā€™re claiming to have voted.

That way at least one person may know that someone is lying.

You were also arguing yesterday I was the Fang Gu. Its a bit weird youā€™re trying so hard to push against me

As for @guavagudetama as the gossip, your gossip ability, if correct, has to kill someone who is not protected and is not already dead - In order to allow us to solve your gossip as correct.

Personally Iā€™d say your gossip is likely to be false. Thereā€™s no benefit for the demon to sink kills, it gives us more time.

We currently know itā€™s not Vortox which is a big start to info.

1 Like

/accept

Sure itā€™s possible the demon pinged off the innkeeper. But we donā€™t know thereā€™s an innkeeper.

In the world where Guava failed to gossip correctly then that could have been a demon kill.

And either guava or the subject of guavaā€™s gossip is evil

There is a Vortox check?

Not even sure why people think I can be the Demon when I havenā€™t even whispered to anyone D1. Like, information circulation is literally impossible unless I whispered to my neighbors, and even then itā€™s only consisting of 15 words.

Thatā€™s cool and all, but did people forget this game wonā€™t end until Demon dies? Organ Grinder is Minion.

IDK how you came to that conclusion since I donā€™t whisper, but if what you say is true, then -unless my starting info is false- Demon is still within Litten/Leafia/Hazard.

ā€¦well, unless Nuto was Fang Gu now that you mentioned it.

If OGā€™s become FG, wouldnā€™t we know it once Nomination Phase starts?

Also, why the heck would FG!Nuto hop toā€“
*reads FG description*
Wait. If it is FG, then there ought to be 1 more Outsider. Even if Nuto is FG, then (1) my info is still correct because itā€™s not Vortox, and (2) he could have hopped to ā€œthe other Outsider that is not OGā€.

ā€¦speaking of which, I still dunno how you thought Guava is OG. So thereā€™s that too.

Again. Lack of information circulation unless I whisper to my neighbors, of which you are part of.

If you wanna say that I hinted who Minions areā€“
Oh wait. [+1 Outsider]ā€¦
So if it is a FG, then Nuto canā€™t be FG if todayā€™s nomination phase is unaffected by OG. (Which is still stupid; why would FG!Nuto ever hop?)

So anyhow, if you wanna say that I hinted who Minions are, then youā€™d have to start withā€“
Wait a minute. There is modifier that changes Demon/Minion count, so itā€™s always a 6v2 in this game unless itā€™s exactly Legion. Why the hell would I claim Noble as Demon to ā€œsignalā€ to my Minion-buddy and then proceed to never whisper D1? Like, the only world where this makes sense is if I am neighbors with them, which is why I wouldnā€™t even have to whisper in the first place, but again: Secret whispers only has a length of 15 words. Itā€™d be like: ā€œHey, Iā€™m [Demon],ā€ and then radio silence for the entirety of D1. Like, itā€™s not impossible, but itā€™s just stupid!

I feel like I have forgotten something elseā€¦
Oh, right. Legion. Not it, because I voted Guava and Litten, and then the kill is Nuto which makes no sense unless Gossip + Innskeeper, or something else that I havenā€™t bothered reading from the character list.

You mean Gossip killed Nuto?

For Demon or Organ Grinder?
Iā€™m fine with dying, but the issue is that nobody seems to be Demon-hunting FMPOV.

What were you even supposedly lying about?
I already outed my info SOD1, so how the heck did you out contradicting info when youā€™ve had the entirety of D1 to lie about your claims?

1 Like

(Why the heck did Nuto even protect those twoā€¦) but also: How is this ā€œyouā€ lying?

Ah, so someone should have died, yes. (Unless youā€™re malfunctioning somehow.)

I want to ask whether Gossip kill can be the same as Demon kill, or simply ask why Demon has to kill me rather than keeping me alive because I am a LHF, butā€¦

Well, if itā€™s a TD you want, then so be it.

Wait a minute. Dafuq?

Demon never kills the guy who outs info and canā€™t do anything else over the other guy who can stop kills.

So yeah, weā€™re just missing a Gossip kill, and the only way this isnā€™t a thing (that I can think of at the moment) is if Monke crosskills Nuto, or if Guava is lying.

Okay, yeah. I guess weā€™re in a thunderdome.
Which means Guava is Evil and Kiiruma/Silviu are Good. Good to know, but uhā€¦ when are we going to hunt the Demon?

If you believe Guava over me, then I guess Iā€™ll just die today. I am not going to fight a lonely battle.

I donā€™t know which of you 2 I believe more. Iā€™m just stating all worlds.
If Guava is good, the gossip is false.
If Guava is evil then your result clears me :slight_smile:

One issue: ā€œWhat is Guava?ā€

Like, ā€œif Goodā€ then Gossip, but which Evil is he?
Minion or Demon? If heā€™s OG, then weā€™re literally wasting time today no matter what.

(Also, itā€™d mean that whoever is Demon killed Nuto knowing that itā€™d reduce their own POE.)

Imo Guava is more likely to be the OG.
But we can agree to full send it to know for 100% sure.

It helps us with solving.

If good agrees then we only vote for Guava.

1 Like