BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

And didn’t kill me?!?! (Very innocent soul and being)

I will say this is 100% the demon kill. Or at least not the gossip kill I’m fairly certain.

What can kill on this rolelist…

Gambler but that’s self…
Gossip
Amnesiac maybe but I’d say that’s not usually what an Amne gets as an ability
Alchemist - No killing minions
Mayor - Kill could’ve pinged off the mayor into me.
Cannibal - If the Gossip was executed, which nobody was.

So I can say we’re not in a Legion or Vortox game for sure, and unless I was the Imp who hard panicked, or the Fang Gu who got rather lucky, this was a Demon kill.

Might as well say it now, I’m the Innkeeper. I used my ability on Litten and Silviu last night, not that it matters as my ability ceases to work once I’m dead. I was claiming Farmer/Courtier to people to make it look like killing me might be a bad idea. Clearly that plan failed lol.

then Zone or me is lying which is the world I think we’re in

because of this

Remind me, what was your gossip yesterday?

“Zone is the Noble”

Ah interesting.

There’s only one demon and minion, so we know there’s very little wiggle room for misinformation. We’ve got an OG and I’d say probably a Fang Gu, so I’m inclined to trust your judgement here. Nobody else has claimed gossip so unless you’re a lucky minion or demon I’d say go for the nomination.

Interestingly enough, the only person I actually was truthful with was Litten, hence why I protected them and Silviu. That way if one is a minion and the other is the demon, one had to be drunk.

Perhaps I was killed off to prevent that scenario from happening, hmm?

But we can deal with that later, today is the day we burn someone.

1 Like

I can’t nominate anyway, plus I’m going to bed shortly so…good luck! If anyone wants me to use my ghost vote, give me a ping.

No such thing as drunks!!!

Trouble Bewing
Drink You do not know you are the Drunk. You think you are another player, but you are not.

But that’s in Trouble “Bewing”

1 Like

It’s the best and worst script.

Either the Brewing is trouble or the Trouble is indeed brewing

1 Like

Can’t sleep and we don’t execute me here.

Awwwww…

The demon gets three fakeclaims that aren’t in the game, so if he’s demon, he doesn’t need to be lucky.

If he’s the OG, it depends on if the demon whispered to him with the fakeclaims or not.

Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

@Silviu200530 I wanna whisper you whenever you get the chance
should be obvious but I wanna clarify smthn I said to you last time we whispered

good luck eeping!

image image

NO TROUBLE BEWING ALEJO’S CURSE

:fearful:

1 Like