Here

1 Like

you!

1 Like

if you wanna push to kill kiiruma, please look at these games

Hells Echos Mafia
Pick-Poison Minion, Lil monsta
Jutting Watchtower Town

furthermore, it should help you to know the only way jarek is good with me and kii evil is if kii was suited all game

I’m too busy explanining computer concepts to may conxedendingly

1 Like

(minus last night, i think)

if you want to push him in good faith, you should look at them
perhaps it’ll put logic into your emotions

1 Like

*backup your emotions with logic

@atlas what the fuck man

the guy didn’t show interest in this either

for reference he was a minion who I politician’d off the planet earth

ima be real I executed him thinking he was good

The first difference that needs to be accounted for between games is that public activity isn’t a great metric in a BOTC game, whether or not Jarek made a number of public whispers. I’ll instead be comparing productivity and threat level.

Jutting Watchtower

Litten was evil in this game, but it wasn’t the first time that Jarek was scumread off an early standard of activity that didn’t necessarily reflect reality.

Jarek played up the fact that he wouldn’t be incredibly active in that game, effectively telling people to back off for it. It was very much two faced, indicating that he did have a soul in that game but was kinda trying to act otherwise.

Jarek’s attention was drawn to Frost’s ISO from Marl’s case, giving away that in spite of this sudden spike in attentiveness, it was still very much informed by what others were saying around him. The next jump is more noteworthy.

This links back to what I said earlier; Jarek doesn’t really feel an obligation to reveal himself as Town. This is particularly interesting in conjunction with what came later, as Jarek began to inform some of his suspicions around some players who scumread him first. It’s a tad spiteful, even if Jarek doesn’t tend to OMGUS in early games as Town. (I can think of UFO as an example where he did OMGUS immediately as a wolf.)

Jarek demonstrates some amount of will here, even if it doesn’t mean a whole lot because Kiiruma claimed ambiguously-town, and the Frost suspicion came about from Marl’s case in the first place. This sort of behaviour still doesn’t line up with his actions from this game, where he didn’t seem to feel the slightest bit sure about his teacher numbers, but there was a previous BOTC where v!Jarek concealed a Fortune Teller yes, so it could just be that he doesn’t like to push his own information.
(“Force as good” comes up in Strategem-10 with the final vote, so I will keep that in mind.)

I don’t really understand this last statement in regards to what was previously quoted, and what he said about the Teacher’s Pet role in this game. If he likes killing roles, that implies that he’s fine with responsibility?
Or is it that giving out information and letting others play around with it bothers him because it goes out of his hands? I’m not sure.

On another note, the good / evil thing feels similar to what he’s said about this game.

OMGUS and bitterness, some amount of energy.

Which eventually petters out like a flame that burned too bright.

Cool, read one game. I’m assuming your point from this is that v!Jarek would eventually raise his head and he just hasn’t done that here.

no, broader, he would struggle more, even during the earlier days he had no real issue with anyone suspecting him and he was just eh about it
in that game he discussed with my his thoughts throughly in the neighbourhood, made snap decision reads (wrong ones), and refused to even do anything anyone else wanted when people were threating him with death

you and magnus were the only people who whispered kii all game
can you two tell me how he acted in those whispers, then

1 Like

Give me a sec I’m taking dog out then I’ll go check

1 Like

I do have a knack for being spiteful and bitter sometimes don’t I