BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

I read everything.

right, and i should know that, so magnus wouldn’t say that i wouldn’t know why they’re confirmed, cause you, my minion, would’ve told me
but magnus stated that i definitively didn’t know

1 Like

nya tell. athiest game

2 Likes

What’s even funnier about it is that I told Atlas about half of what I told you on D1, and yet I think they’re claiming to have forgotten it.

I’ve been telling everyone there’s a conspiracist who didn’t believe in it being an atheist game so it came true

no one believes me

We know¹

3 Likes

It’s a feature now, not a bug.

3 Likes

Litten pushing an Atheist world, evil tell.

It’s also why I don’t think I’d make the best mod in the world. I am so, so curious. Would I be able to not poke around? Probably. Would I be tormented by having to resist the temptation every day? Probably.

Politican tell

magnus is ignoring my point now!!
i win!

1 Like

i declare atlas the winner of this argument

1 Like

I don’t even understand your point. I told you more than what I told Litten. Sourcing information from him wouldn’t help you. You’re saying that you would source information from Litten so you would know if I was confirmed. This doesn’t tie together.

What a beautiful day outside

@Hazardwaste this is literally no u

1 Like

i’d think you’re an outsider because you would lie to me in my whisper, because you seemed to have suspected me d1, and told the truth to litten. it’s easier to think you’re an outsider then a townsfolk, and thus, based off of the post you created that litten would believe you’re cleared off of outsider count, i would too. but, you stated that i have no way of knowing you’re cleared, when i would clearly, if i was littens demon, think you were cleared off of outsider count.

that doesn’t sound like a mistake you’d make if you truly believed that 1. you were cleared 2. litten would think you were cleared and 3. me and litten are evil duos

Yeah see, this doesn’t work unless you had a reason to believe I was lying to you about what I would be sharing publicly, when I had no reason to suspect you right off the bat. I was initially feeling okay after our chat.

lying, day one, as an outsider who is supposed to be hidden?

the horrors! the travesty! it’s so hard for me to grasp the concept!