BOTF XXI: Unkindness, Murder and Storytelling Main Thread GAME OVER

You’re fishing.

because litten wouldve told me in the whisper we had

i think what magnus is trying to say is that they should be confirmed off outsider count

unless you mean that the 30 posts i had in thread when you were suspecting me, you didn’t read them

this is such a funny conversation to just watch

1 Like

Nya

2 Likes

I read everything.

right, and i should know that, so magnus wouldn’t say that i wouldn’t know why they’re confirmed, cause you, my minion, would’ve told me
but magnus stated that i definitively didn’t know

1 Like

nya tell. athiest game

2 Likes

What’s even funnier about it is that I told Atlas about half of what I told you on D1, and yet I think they’re claiming to have forgotten it.

I’ve been telling everyone there’s a conspiracist who didn’t believe in it being an atheist game so it came true

no one believes me

We know¹

3 Likes

It’s a feature now, not a bug.

3 Likes

Litten pushing an Atheist world, evil tell.

It’s also why I don’t think I’d make the best mod in the world. I am so, so curious. Would I be able to not poke around? Probably. Would I be tormented by having to resist the temptation every day? Probably.

Politican tell

magnus is ignoring my point now!!
i win!

1 Like

i declare atlas the winner of this argument

1 Like

I don’t even understand your point. I told you more than what I told Litten. Sourcing information from him wouldn’t help you. You’re saying that you would source information from Litten so you would know if I was confirmed. This doesn’t tie together.

What a beautiful day outside