Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Slayed.

1 Like

It’s better if I become the lord so people I think is town can control who I bite.

If I always put people I trust or semi trust into a chat together they can help me decide on who to bite.

I think this is incorrect?
Biting would come from the Personal Agenda ability, and protecting would come from Guard… and you would lose your Blood Frenzy day ability.

It’s a 2-shot ability, and there’s more to a neighbouriser than figuring out who should or should not be bitten.

I can’t really tear this argument down, because this should be every good player’s goal. Congratulations, you said you’re planning on siding good. Let’s make you our Lord!

You would lose your day ability.

So every lord would be.

1 Like

Tempting.

oh we’re actually discussing that one letter difference
this is hell
we are in hell

zamn this vampire talk got me kinda-
guys let’s vote Zorvo for lord :+1:

and then I don’t wanna quote every single post from Magnus but Iike their posting
but just like our previous game with them idk if that means they’re town or just charismatic

there were probably more things I should be reading into
but everything seemed kinda like they would have said it regardless of alignment (like from Leafia and Yamikarp specifically)

I feel like I’ve said a lot of nothing, a lot of filler, a lot of “look at me I’m being useful”.

2 Likes

first

VOTE: Wazza

what have I joined?

we already have a noot open claiming d1 requesting to be king

It makes some degree of sense, tbf.

just another day on FoL I don’t see any problems here

2 Likes

Fantasy hath become thou reality.

Uhhh Forum of Lies but on here.

I’m talking about the game lol, read the post right after that one

1 Like