Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Welcome to Chair of Deception 2, hosted by @Amelia and @ElizaThePsycho

Rules

• Global Site Rules
  • Do not post in languages other than English, edit/delete posts, like posts while dead/during night, utilize shared/hydra accounts, utilize multiple accounts, use polling/wiki features, attempt to mimic host messages, post fake quotes of other players, or spam/slank excessively.
  • Do not cheat. Announcing intention to cheat, yet not acting upon it, will still confer punishment.
    • Do not gamethrow or sabotage games. You are permitted to play terribly, but doing so with the intention to troll will confer punishment.
    • Do not discuss host decisions or replacements in the game thread, especially to gain an in-game advantage.
    • Do not employ out of game information in order to get an in-game advantage. This rule will be enforced loosely with the exception of alignment indicative information, which should instead be made known to the host and will be handled appropriately.
      Try not to enable other players to do this either. You can help by not talking about the game outside the game thread.
    • Do not attempt to weaponize the host.
    • Do not announce intent to replace out, or make posts that could easily be interpreted in that manner.
    • Do not strategically replace out.
    • Do not attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules in order to accomplish any of the above. If you are not sure if something is legal or not, communicate such to the host in your PM.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours long or until an execution ends it, Nights last 24 hours.
  • THERE IS A DAY 1 EXECUTION
  • You will be provided a DM with your classcard by the host, send your actions there.
  • Unshackled/Cult will talk through a special Discord server
  • All other private messages will take place through the forum.
  • Flavor, if it exists, is not alignment-indicative.
  • 15 posts minimum per day phase, unless day ended by an execution early slackers will be removed the night of through replacements or modkills if needed.

Executions

• To accuse someone say “/vote [player]” and ping @whatever the host account is: **/vote [player] @** and **/unvote @** . Votes without pings will not count
  • Should the votes reach majority, that player will be executed and the day will end.
  • When the day ends, the player with the most votes will be executed.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
  • Voting “no execute” is an option.
  • You may self vote. but you are cringe

Picking a New King

• At the start of day 2 and every day phase after a king dies, a king election takes place. There will not be an election if there are 4 or less players alive.
  • When the king dies a 12 hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
  • Voting for execution may take place simultaneously. If a majority execution takes place before the end of the 12 hour period, the election instantly resolves.
  • Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.

Action Results

Ask the hosts if you have any questions.
The feedback list works for most results.

Night abilities will be processed in following order/priority:

1. Visit Prevention
  2. Occupation
  3. Bus Driving (target swapping)
  4. Killing
  5. Protection
  6. Miscellaneous Effects (like Bounty)
  7. Investigation 1 (Faction checks, type checks, etc)
  8. Conversion
  9. Investigation 2 (Every kind of investigation which checks for abilities used this night)

In case there are conflicts on the same level (example: two bankers bus drive the same people), all these conflicting effects are canceled.

Journals

DM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone. It has a limit of 1000 characters.

Roles:

Classlist

1. Luminary / Cult Leader
  2. Assassin / Baron / Random Cult
  3. Marquess
  4. Random Azure Dragoon
  5. Random Azure Dragoon
  6. Random Azure Dragoon
  7. Random Azure Dragoon
  8. Random Azure Dragoon
  9. Random Azure Dragoon
  10. Random Azure Dragoon
  11. Random Azure Dragoon
  12. Random Azure Dragoon
  13. Random Azure Dragoon
  14. Random Azure Dragoon
  15. Random Azure Dragoon / Random Neutral Non-Evil
  16. Random Neutral Non-Evil
  17. Neutral Evil

If there are any mistakes found before classcards are given they will be announced and fixed.

Playerlist

1. Frostwolf103 - Died N2 - The Knight
  2. Leafia - Died N2 - The Shaman
  3. Gorta
  4. Silviu - Executed Day 1 - The Banker
  5. Caspore Wingman
  6. Kiiruma :crown:
  7. thepigeonnyc - Executed D2 - The Knight
  8. Zorvo
  9. guava - Died N2 - The Voodooist
  10. Yamikarp
  11. Garfooled
  12. Jarek - Died N2 - The Butler
  13. Creature
  14. Wazza
  15. Ranta - Died N2 - The Wizard
  16. Caitlin
  17. Magnus

Backups

1. CRichard

Spectators (uninformed until a wolf dies)

1. TBE
  2. Vulgard
  3. TheLukundo
  4. Intensify
1 Like

Game will begin at 2023-01-24T01:00:00Z

1 Like

host might be stupid

2 Likes

Day 1 begins to end at 2023-01-26T01:00:00Z

Maj is 9

1 Like

First.

God damn it Leafia.
I stayed up until 1AM and didn’t get to be the first? Ooof.

1 Like

Laughs In other news, I think the hosts forgot to give us a king.

Scumleaning them for that.

1 Like

We do elect our King iirc from the more recent FoLs.

1 Like

Yep. D2 start.

Ah. So it has changed from how it used to be then. Makes sense.

How tf do I post images here without having to download them?

What if I told you I 112%’ed HK five minutes ago and have made myself the rightful king?
I would be lying if I told you that.

1 Like

Why Zorvo Should Be Your Lord!

Reason 1: I suck Blood
Reason 2: My Rolecard would become the same colour as my PFP, Grey.
Reason 3: I am the safe choice, I do not oppose anyone, I can only win this game if I’ve bitten at least half of the players alive in end game, so I’d need bitten players to stay alive.
Reason 4: I can choose two lucky players to join me in lord chat and help me decide who to bite.
Reason 5: I can both bite and protect on the same night.
Reason 6: I will hard shield anyone I bite, for the most part.
Reason 7: My objective is to still improve town play and I’ll still be doing so despite being a neutral
Reason 8: I already have a day ability to make people that I’ve bitten death immune for the night, ain’t that such a bonus?
Reason 9: I am Immune to Roleblocking and Redirecting so what a powerful passive for a Lord eh?
Reason 10: You know you want to!

I’ve given my ten very convincing reasons to choose me as Lord tomorrow.
I hope you guys see how obvious of a choice I am for Day 2.

Feel free to attack me tonight as I’m immune to death during the first night.

1 Like

Step 1: Go to Google
Step 2: Copy Image
Step 3: Paste it here

I asked the host before day started.
They said the lord vote isn’t till day 2.

I’m am Azure Dragon bow down to me

(ok let’s see if it works)

2 Likes

Oh it worked

Would you keep your previous abilities (except for your passive) if crowned? I don’t think so.
I don’t see how you’d expect to infect anyone when king.