Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Also hi Magnus, first we encountered on Deck Mafia and now here lol

/vote @Kiiruma

@Host_Account_5

I think I followed the vote format accurately?

1 Like

Thanks. And I’ll check it out sometime when I’m feeling motivated. Maybe tmrw in the train

Here’s what Zorvo’s claiming to be.

The Strigoi :fire: :shield:

Neutral Offensive

Blood Sucker (Passive) - Immune to roleblocking and redirection. You are always under the effects of Vampirism, and are immune to death on the first night. If you are executed during the day, then the Marquess, if they are alive, will be immune to death the following night. This passive is retained upon class change.
Vampirism (Passive) - You appear as a Neutral Killer to investigative abilities. You will not appear to visit anyone during the night.

Blood Frenzy (Day) - All players under the effect of Vampirism will be death immune for this night. This overrules the protection disabling effects of Vampiric Bite. - 1 use

Vampiric Bite (Night) - Bite a player, infecting them with Vampirism, preventing protection from kills on them for tonight and the following night, and roleblocking them. - Infinite uses :crown:

Make sure at least half of the living remainder of the Court is infected with Vampirism by the end of the game.

You

Ohh got it. I think we can win with that, no? So then we can just keep it alive

Nice to see you here. I’ll try to play better than I did that game, I was still unfamiliar with Deck Mafia at the time.

I said dragon instead of dragoon intentionally. Thinking it could be a slip is being dense.

You’re welcome and okay. To vote, hit the hammer icon above the window where you type stuff in.

Starting this off strong. Hello again Phone.

Goddamn though formatting posts here is quite painful. Why is there no formatting buttons?

I quickly checked their wikipage to see why I’d remind you of them.

I am not Korina, although at least half of their about me relates to me as well, so…
Nice to meet you.

Meanwhile I’ll probably play worse as playing on a forum is kinda out of my comfort zone :stuck_out_tongue:
And thanks

Also eh Kiiruma, I’m p sure I don’t know you? I don’t recognize your name, atleast

VOTE: Creature

1 Like

You’ll notice I didn’t vote you for it.

Okay I did it

So are you Jake the Wolfie? It’s mostly because of the pfp that seems to be similar.

Yes I would.

There’s someone else on this site going by that name.
I’m just Magnus.

1 Like

I ain’t seeing these buttons when posting.

He used to go by PKR or PokemonKidRyan.

Who says there aren’t?