Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I see

I think with Baron it’s conditional. But with the amount of kills it’s reasonable that it’s an Assassin game.

next question is is it assigned?

Yes but Assassin is forced to use it

we also have no NK?

Right so Magnus can be Assassin most definitely here.

1 Like

and yes, these questions are very important

So my theory is this.

Gorta is either very important town or a wolf.
Leaning important town now.

I’m either exactly the Assassin in that world, who was imprisoned/leylined/protected n1, failed to perform the kill (been there, done that), who claimed roleblocked before knowing whether or not I was, since the Assassin isn’t informed… and set up this lie by asking Zorvo whether or not he bit me immediately at the start of D2…

Or I am actually an investigative who was jailed, and possibly attacked, and that’s how I knew I was roleblocked. Pick your poison.

Um…….
Isn’t that the Luminary???

if you were assassin and your kill failed you would know you were roleblocked

Magnus: “My action failed. That’s the extent of my information.”

I will claim after I get my questions answered

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s Magnus and Garfooled and Magnus was trying to distance from Garfooled from their post on her.

The Luminary is roleblock immune N1, and is told whether they’re roleblocked or redirected. The Assassin is told nothing.

Or my target could’ve been protected, or death immune, in which case I wouldn’t want to out them. The Assassin’s ability to bypass healing isn’t available N1.

Oooo

ahahaha imma laugh if this flips town and zorvo is once more grouping me with someone randomly

Interesting Reaction.

tempted to vote this but we haven’t even gotten everyone’s theory on this

there is definitely no NK right?