Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Oh, I didn’t know about that

Seems like a weird mechanic

I’m not asking you to claim here btw so that’s fine, was just wondering why you hadn’t

1 Like

Either way, we’re saying I attacked Garfooled, that’s why I’m being accused. Why would I as evil ever select her for the convert and the kill?

You would never

I have asked a question regarding Luminary’s convert and NE in my rolecard, awaiting an answer

Yes.

If an NE was selected for the first target, and a convertable target was selected for the second, would the NE still be added to the scumchat

And vice-versa

I had asked this question
Received a “yes”

1 Like

Yeah, I was around when these changes were made and I questioned them

Apparently it’s the same if Marquess is chosen as the first target, they’re attacked and the second target is still attempted to be converted

1 Like

I think Kiiruma is locktown imo, which is sort of an issue

Meaning atp in time I’m confident in Yami and Kii being Town mechanically

1 Like

Indeed. So then the accusation that I attack Garfooled makes no sense smh

And we don’t even know whether Likey was attempted to be converted or attacked

You would do one or the other, was the accusation

Both work, seemingly

Zorvo only accused me of attacking her but okay

Not really

Why would attacking Garfooled be better than attacking anyone else? How do you know Magnus wasn’t the killer and just roleblocked? And as stated, yet everyone is for some reason ignoring it, all NE’s are immune too. The evils could have hit the NE too

And you also don’t know whether the unshackled hit Garfooled before converting anyone else, and you also don’t know if she’s NE and got pulled into the chat. She’s claiming to be a Neutral Investigative role after all, and I don’t think those can be pulled in but maybe I’m wrong

So it rlly is quite a stretch. Maybe I attacked her, maybe I converted her, it doesn’t seem like either happened, and even if it did, there’s literally nothing to assume I did it

So I honestly feel like this accusation is rlly sus as I don’t see how someone could genuinely have this mindset. Call it OMGUS as it p much is, it just is very illogical

I was adapting the accusation, then

One moment
I will reply soon, I am busy.

Okay

@Garfooled check Magnus tonight, if he’s not heretic, he’s 100% town

VOTE: Unvote

Magnus was imprisoned N1 with no kill which makes me think they’re unshackled, HOWEVER, they cannot be Luminary as there’s a clear convert flipped so unless Magnus is Baron, they aren’t unshackled and the Inq is claiming there’s a Baron and not an Assassin. This makes me think if Magnus is Luminary, Garfooled has to be a ballsy af Assassin/Baron or something (more than likely Assassin)

bruh how tf do you unvote