Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Actually nvm the only way Magnus is Luminary and not paired with Garfooled is if they knew Kiiruma was OEing Guava and then the Baron changed Guava’s flip but I really doubt this because of the high amount of kills

There’s unexplained deaths I have like no choice lmao

ok, but an assassin can go crazy and kill 2 in one night

wait, am I crazy?

Then the Inq can easily be starting scum

Idfk all I know is that they’re not Town and if I don’t believe them atp, then I ain’t got much of a choice either way

there is this

wait, I’m going crazy

They were decently townread d1, and guava was converted. They had decentway posts

I do not, in the slightest.

Correct

I don’t, it is however a possibility

Its possible, with the mechanical evidence we know, that you did. We are attempting to narrow down the worlds, to find out what sounds the most likely, what claims line up, and who to kill. This is simply but a possibility, which is at best decent.

UNVOTE

The reversal symbol, next to the hammer

1 Like

assassin used to have the double kill if I recall correctly

it’s still a possibility that Magnus could be assassin who was rbed n1

1 Like

But that applies to all others too smh

Apparantly it did just get proofed or something

That’s fair. I just don’t rlly agree that I must have done it. As that’s what Zorvo said, I would be the only to ever kill Garfooled apparantly which I believe isn’t true at all. I still doubt she even got targetted in the first place. But yea, if I was evil, then it is possible I would’ve attempted to attack or convert her

UNVOTE

Well the reasoning that Garfooled would next come up with a claim that there’s a Baron does seem unlikely

Garfooled would have to be Luninary in this case

1 Like

It doesn’t, at least of what I read of d1
I would’ve converted one of guava/garfooled, most likely.

or NE

I mean like, others would be inclined to target her for that reason too. Which you agree on now!

1 Like

can NE kill?

Chancellor, if added to the scumchat, can, once

1 Like