Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I didn’t understand Magnus’s explanation as to why it can’t be them. I don’t understand this game mode

Magnus being Assassin/Ne (Not Luminary, not converted) is more going for them then i’ve particularly seen from most

But Magnus was all that was discussed.
They should be here before EOD to make a final plea

Interesting.

It doesn’t change much, unfortunately

And for it to be Magnus, it very likely must be Garfooled aswell, unless Magnus is NE

If I were specifically the Baron, why would I carry the nightkill (over the roleblock-immune detection-immune Luminary), and how would I know I was specifically jailed way before Ranta claimed and the Marquess softclaimed instead of attacking the NE or a protected/immune player?
Basically, I would need to be both illogical and make a 50/50 guess to be evil here.

A lot of evil characters mention the factional kill.

Do you have any pleas against being Neutral Evil, that you could possibly logically make?

:tea:

I think this’ll be interesting

You’re Assassin/Ne/Good, im most likelihoods

See my problem was I didnt read all of them… It’s coming back to bite me (again with the pun)

1 Like

Assassin is unlikely, but I can’t particularly fathom why it couldn’t be the latter two

Doesn’t account for the missing nightkill, in which case the jail doesn’t incriminate me whatsoever.

A lot of these are cult.

The Luminary hit Garfooled.

Which night?

Assassin is amongst them. And Unshackled King also mentions it

The night we have been talking about.

N1? Is this a fact or a guess?

A possible guess.

An accountability of what could’ve happened, since you have claimed otherwise it was unaccounted