Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

So biting me was actually pretty good for town probably the best target you could have gone for

2 Likes

I’m immune

1 Like

…oh I see!

So this is the EoD VC. Probably atleast 1 evil on the top wagon. From what I saw on early D1 when I was like still there, Leafia was p townie imo. Zorvo is neutral. If it turns out it’s Yamikarp then we should look into Frost, Guava, Wazza and Gorta, as they helped lynch Silviu. Frost also feels like townie from vibes I’m getting. So I’ma try to ISO (read: skim their ISO) Guava, Wazza and Gorta next

Unless strigoi is really overpowered and bypasses my own passive I wasn’t roleblocked, and I wasn’t told I was roleblock attempted either (I assume I wouldn’t be)

1 Like

Looks like it was a good idea for us to side with Seth then lol

@Zorvo use your discretion of when to bite me.
You prevent protections and I think that people mostly trust me so I’d rather not die off this but I know you probably need to bite me if people do trust me since I’d be surviving for longer.

You wouldn’t be told even if you are investigative, only roleblocked

Well I’m immune to it so I’m going to ask if the bite bypasses my immunity but I assume it doesn’t

1 Like

They say unless it specifies it bypasses my immunity I will be immune to it

So…we do have dilemma. There is likelyhood that groupscum tend to attack Jarek and not via YamiKarp

I don’t plan on biting you now that your Lord.
I think wolves always end on trying to kill your anyway or something.

I’ll focus on finding other townies.

Surely you’d get some notif of you being roleblocked if it pierced through right

I’m gonna throw a party tonight because I can now :nerd:

2 Likes

Jarek is Roleblock immune, someone just protects them.

At least its not my problem since I already townread Jarek so

Yeah you claimed it

I don’t think wolves will try to kill me really, they have bigger priorities than a lord.

Say that I use my OE immediately, then all I am is a normal good lord which in comparison to stuff such as the Marquess is a complete non-threat.

Also I can use my heal at anytime and wolves ain’t gonna know when.

I could do it whenever I want and stop Town from dying in the night.

1 Like

Probably. Because It’d be the prince jailing me to do that :stuck_out_tongue: