Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Right here is the announcement

If I believe zorvo I basically have no reason to want to kill them now

Which is probably why they bit me because I wanted to kill them

Ohhh

I did see that message but forgot about it

@Jarek so what now, do we keep Yamikarp as main wagon for now?

Yeah and your reaction to me felt like a genuine frustration Townie that didnā€™t like/trust Neutrals.

1 Like

Wait a sec

@Jarek did you roleblock Magnus?

I would like to become a vampire soon too.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m a high priority kill for evils so getting me in early actually is more beneficial.
Plus if Iā€™m correct about that then it means Iā€™ll probably need to be less worried about being protected initially and have guards to protect me later which will keep a bitten target alive for the sake of your thing @Zorvo

My opening on D1 says my stance on you as well

Iā€™d like the cases on Magnus & Pigeon to be fleshed out for me but I personally just want to push Karp because I think theyā€™ve a good chance of actually being evil, but Iā€™m open to other worlds because I donā€™t know everything

No they roleblocked Yamikarp.

1 Like

Also Jarek is 100% town
Not saying this to get them even more targetted by the evils but their posts just feel like so townie
Fr tho evils Jarek isnā€™t confirmed, just townread, so no need to convert them, and then youā€™d turn Zorvo against you too!

Ooh shit sorry @Wazza I meant to @Zorvo

No I roleblocked Karp because they pushed me and Magnus for what seemed like suspicious reasons so I was like whatever lol wine time

Fucking hell Aight weā€™re whittling this down still

If I flip as evil later itā€™s because people townread me publically Iā€™m just saying

1 Like

Actually thatā€™s not true. Converting Jarek actually would make Zorvo end up helping evils a bit, so you should watch what youā€™re saying here

Anyway tonight Iā€™m throwing a party because I canā€™t mechanically be protected tonight, so if I end up dead tommorow

THE KILLER WAS ROLEBLOCK IMMUNE

Thank you

1 Like