Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

If you do that you’re dying right afterwards, you would be making a pretty horrific mistake.

Doesn’t Caspore have 5 posts

3 Likes

Okay, two things

1. Why do you suspect Jarek when everyone else trusts him? Sure him being RBed could explain the no deaths but I have a reason to doubt that.
  2. I mean I guess that would confirm you but you can only make him unhealable for 1 night and he’d just be healed for the other one lmao

No u

It felt like a very genuine reaction tho, and that other person said that too! But they posted just before me and stole my read smh

Caspore posted 2 times D1 and 3 times D2 so far.
Caspore is already up 50% in activity which is a startlingly huge percentage difference.

2 Likes

If you want to you can visit me at any point to get roleblocked, I’d love for investigatives to do it to confirm it but it’s whatever, I don’t want to waste their time to prove something that doesn’t really matter

It’s not about voting, why would groupscum fakeclaiming Shaman even vote an potential groupscum attack target you failed to take him out hypothetically

Not to mention being scum equality of Neutral Evil, sharss win con to defeat town

Hm

I suppose that IS true. Conf evil then no? But it doesn’t come near the 10x treshold tho so we might wanna consider out options wisely

1 Like

So far hypothetically, its presumed to be Assassin until proved otherwise.

That is what I agreed first night, tonight is fine too.

1 Like

To be honest I really hope they’d have used it on zorvo just so they at the very least know for sure what zorvo is and a free target for behead if it comes to it

Or maybe you know the evil team because you are evil :eyes:

I think that’d be the worst person to use it on.
Except for themselves

I don’t know.

Its easier for me that Unshackled is more common than Cult

Talking from my experience

It might be but at the same time…

So why should I bus Yamikarp if that was the case?

Or Magnus, or Leafia?

I was just joking lol

Defensive response tho