Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I do hope @guavagudetama starts providing more tomorrow though.

I canā€™t wait to be fucking dead

You see what I did there, Jarek?

Maybe

Eh itā€™s okay, Lacroix is a vampire lord of Los Angeles, in nutshell

1 Like

video game source is Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

itā€™s an RPG with vampires.

Yeah

Itā€™s a good one

Works better with mods, itā€™s nowhere close to KoToR 2 but does get recognition like that game.

I see 2 strong worlds RN.

One of Gorta/Garfooled
One of Pigeon/Yami

Creature can also be a replacement in one of those.
I think Leafia is a very likely convert choice in these worlds.

1 Like

If itā€™s unshackled leafia wasnā€™t converted that convert is too risky considering you only get 2, youā€™d want them to be good ones

If itā€™s cult who cares you convert every other night may as well convert leafia and then go from there right

Why would you make a convert thatā€™s deliberately high profile and under suspicion by several people unless you were planning to bus them and were a cult

3 Likes

Point taken.

me :handshake: Frost
No I flipped that town

I mean if itā€™s a cult then yeah leafia honestly might be a hit but under the pretense that people pushing on leafia are also likely evil as well

1 Like

She also knows that I would be aiming for her by the time Silviu is flipped blue.

I mean if leafia is cult and bled someone just for the fun of it thinking they were outed I think thatā€™d be funny

donā€™t get your hopes up LMAO I will be equally overwhelmed until there are like closer to 12 people
Iā€™m trying though!

I still donā€™t trust Ranta but weā€™re 90 minutes away from eod and that wagon has been just me for over 24 hours
this is my best guess if thereā€™s any scum in the four other wagons
VOTE: Leafia
I at least have some small reasons to believe the other three (Yamikarp, Magnus, Pigeon) are town but I have absolutely nothing on Leafia

Yamikarp (4): Jarek, Creature, thepigeonnyc, Frostwolf103
Magnus (3): Ranta, Yamikarp, Kiiruma
thepigeonnyc (2): Leafia, Zorvo
Leafia (2): Magnus, guavagudetama

Not Voting (5): Gorta, Caspore, Garfooled, Wazza, Caitlin

me hunting for that one post that made me think Pigeon might be town

1 Like