Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

like the audacity you have to have to say that is overwhemling

Oneā€™s saying ā€œif you would kill a villager over an outed neutral on D1, youā€™re definitely going to lose because youā€™re hopelessā€.
The otherā€™s saying ā€œyou need me, I am your saviour, I am the only capable person here. Trust me, or else youā€™ll failā€.

These are not the same.

We actually donā€™t know until they flip. They could easily be taking a gambit and claiming neutral. Itā€™s not exactly unheard of. Iā€™d like for it to be a known quantity, as opposed to just blindly believing it.

hear me out, Leafia starting gscum

yeah yeah, Iā€™m here now

because then you could be sniped the next few days

hear me out, R O L E S T H A T F A K E O U T I N V E S T I G A T I V E S

No. He was saying if we executed exactly him on D1 that weā€™d lose at first.

Thatā€™s a really sugar-coated way of putting it yeah.

If I didnā€™t want to sugar coat it itā€™d be a lot of assuming everyone here didnā€™t know how to play a social deduction game if they let a neut live and killed a townie because ā€œthe neut said they were being nice!ā€

even if you had 2 wolves on d3 you are still weakened

See I donā€™t.
I think the way he handled my slot was better than any other player pushing me and his reactions and thoughts were Townie.

Also the way he comes in claiming his role and roleblocked Yami then Yami claims they can bleed and why does Jarek then make a pro town move and ask for the bleed to see if they can clear them and go elsewhere knowing they would be bleed?
Town does that almost all the time compared to a wolf, in what world Leafia do you think a wolf would ever request to be bleed and then state the Townie reason that was even a genuine concern to me.

Hold on Iā€™ll give you examples.

No itā€™s really me just being extremely annoyed at the idea of a neut outlasting me and me dying first over the neut because I pushed the neut.

This is like BD in the actual TOL game killing a player who is pushing, say, the Alchemist. Itā€™s extremely annoying to see, and absolutely makes me not want to play with the same players again.

Iā€™ll need you to quote examples of what youā€™re saying, because I donā€™t think anyone interpreted Jarekā€™s posts that way.

so, itā€™s Yami vs Magnus today it seems

I hate it here

With side options of Pigeon and Leafia if we want to CFD, yes.
Would you mind giving your take on them both?

No not quite, Leafia and Pigeon also are good contenders.

Although I donā€™t believe they both are w/w given D1 final vote count by EoD

Iā€™m working on it

1 Like

I donā€™t want to be rude but in my experience, people almost religiously defend neuts because ā€œomg neuts lose if they die I feel bad!!ā€ while the same neut is actively killing people by yolo bombing them and going ā€œhaha whoops oops I accidentally killed the prince but itā€™s okay town I killed the assassin too :3ā€

I mean come you KNOW what Iā€™m talking about.

But enough about my anti-neut charade itā€™s over and done with weā€™re playing the game now

2 Likes

They also provide reason for why they were Roleblocking Yami.

@Leafia
Here.

Now let me grab the Day 1 Obvious Town Jarek posts.

the host doesnā€™t make it easy to find someones names to click in thread, so I have to put in extra work

What I hate is not your opinion on neuts but the implication you think weā€™re shit at a genre of game that I personally have been playing since elementary school because we didnā€™t exe a neutral the second we saw it
bigger fish to fry, Jarek
like, you know, people we cannot win with