Banker, Dame, and Guildmaster

so
Luminary/Assassin

Assassin very likely performed factional N2, along with Opportunism

guava died to marq/king, or some other mystical murderer

At least we know the scumteam
Just not the NE, in most happenstances

Kiiruma reads as good.
I assumed the Silviu wagon couldnā€™t be pureā€¦ Guava wouldā€™ve been good D1ā€¦ Wazza and Gorta read as good to me, and while Yamikarpā€™s suspicious to me, Iā€™ve had terrible reads this game. I read Leafia and Frost as both individually being in their wolfmetas, and in conjunction with voting Silviu, I figured it was unlikely to be wrong on them both.

Which should confirm thereā€™s a wolf here.

Iā€™m inclined to look at Garfooled here, but maybe I just donā€™t want to believe two obvious villagers could be misexed without the presence of wolves, soā€¦
Anyway, my POE today was going to be Frost/Garfooled/Leafia, because two of them had voted on both misexes when everyone else seemed townier, and the other was off-wagon D1, and on Pigeon D2. I might need to reevaluate.

1 Like

Caitlin is not the Assassin, at least
According to Frost

@Magnus If ur really an investigative role, feel free to visit me. We can visit each other! I love tea parties.

In any case, wolves had no real reason to push anyone on either D1 or D2, apparently. So the no-voters are suspicious.

Who says I didnā€™t already?

Mechanically and socially, I think itā€™s best to hear what Magnus has to say
Some rather specific things need to be true for them to be good, and I want to see if they improved from their earlier days
Kiiruma canā€™t particularly be trusted more than any other player, really, mech wise

Iā€™m assuming u didnā€™t cus u got RBā€™d N1, I dunno about N2 though

Awā€” Iā€™m surprised Kiimura didnā€™t get converted over Guava tho ngl

Why would Kiiruma get converted

They got the most towncred D1, thatā€™s why they got voted for lord D2

lmao I didnā€™t even vote for them for lord, didnā€™t even vote tbf

I got the impression that everyone saw em townie asf

Donā€™t know if this is important, but this is from D2 in my notes and from Guava so it might be helpful?

Guava: ā€œI at least have some small reasons to believe the other three (Yamikarp, Magnus, Pigeon) are town but I have absolutely nothing on Leafiaā€

My slot voted nobody for king, fyi

Both ur slot and Wazza werenā€™t that active tbf. (Wazza was more active tho, donā€™t come at meā€” ;-;)

I had like 55 posts by the end of day 1 I donā€™t see how that was inactive