Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I see

I think with Baron itā€™s conditional. But with the amount of kills itā€™s reasonable that itā€™s an Assassin game.

next question is is it assigned?

Yes but Assassin is forced to use it

we also have no NK?

Right so Magnus can be Assassin most definitely here.

1 Like

and yes, these questions are very important

So my theory is this.

Gorta is either very important town or a wolf.
Leaning important town now.

Iā€™m either exactly the Assassin in that world, who was imprisoned/leylined/protected n1, failed to perform the kill (been there, done that), who claimed roleblocked before knowing whether or not I was, since the Assassin isnā€™t informedā€¦ and set up this lie by asking Zorvo whether or not he bit me immediately at the start of D2ā€¦

Or I am actually an investigative who was jailed, and possibly attacked, and thatā€™s how I knew I was roleblocked. Pick your poison.

Umā€¦ā€¦.
Isnā€™t that the Luminary???

if you were assassin and your kill failed you would know you were roleblocked

Magnus: ā€œMy action failed. Thatā€™s the extent of my information.ā€

I will claim after I get my questions answered

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s Magnus and Garfooled and Magnus was trying to distance from Garfooled from their post on her.

The Luminary is roleblock immune N1, and is told whether theyā€™re roleblocked or redirected. The Assassin is told nothing.

Or my target couldā€™ve been protected, or death immune, in which case I wouldnā€™t want to out them. The Assassinā€™s ability to bypass healing isnā€™t available N1.

Oooo

ahahaha imma laugh if this flips town and zorvo is once more grouping me with someone randomly

Interesting Reaction.

tempted to vote this but we havenā€™t even gotten everyoneā€™s theory on this

there is definitely no NK right?