Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

If we assume the Marq killed last night, they didn’t choose to go for me.

@Kiiruma What do you think of all of this?

In Kiimura I trust

I’m guessing this means Frost targeting Caitlin twice in a row.
…If Caitlin was attacked last night… hmm. I don’t think we have a way of knowing whether or not this is the case.

not going to lie, I think I’m tired and I’m going to sleep soon

Wait if u RB’d them— What does that mean for Magnus?

Why isn’t Creature evil?

They might be but pushing a random wagon on them without hearing them out is difficult because they wont be able to defend themselves if they are a good role.

Creature is pretty defensive early on, although that might not be alignment-indicative. Sure.

Creature comments on Zorvo’s claim, which is a weak way of looking involved without putting in effort.

Creature posts this unprompted, which is a good look.

If evil, this is feigning frustration over the difficulties of combating said evils, so it’s not really helpful.

“Let’s draw attention to me being good.”

Questioning other people for their reads instead of sharing your own, I’m not in love with this playstyle.

This is a good example for why Creature is under the radar for me.

According to the VC at the time, nobody else had yet voted Pigeon, although people were talking about it. So this shows Creature has been paying at least some degree of attention to the thread.

Which possibly contradicts this? I dunno.

…I’m not sure how to feel about this post.

Creature barely treads water here after a poor showing D1.

Creature votes Yamikarp after never talking about them.

Jarek hadn’t called Creature suspicious, yet they respond as if he had. Weird.

…If I noticed this yesterday, I might’ve said Creature slipped it being a Cult game, but that’s not the case here.

So Jarek did.

Jumps in to tie the vote with Pigeon.

That’s about it.

Specifically, I’m referring to how evils sometimes call themselves good, or imply they’re good in their posts, trying to cram it into posts where it isn’t necessary.
Creature was responding to Zorvo talking about biting them.

This might not be helpful, but this was the only mention of Creature that came up when I searched Guava’s ISO (using the search tool).

So the theories on Magnus: Technically possible. I could see Magnus being an evil who warned Guava of the incoming OE and therefore getting Guava to bomb someone else would therefore have been the best move to make based on what they flipped.

Talking of Marquess: Stop talking about them lol. Just assume they probably killed someone

While it’s certainly plausible, I wouldn’t expect Guava to use Spirit Ascension over Stitch Doll anyway. I dunno, I’m not a fan of evil post-death abilities.

1 Like

This is from D1 this doesn’t help

1 Like

By the way, we’re only accounting for four deaths.
King/Marq/Factional/Guava.

1 Like

Which means there’s another one too.
NE/Inquis/Assassin’s ability

Oh, right. That’s why it’s an Assassin game.

The 1000 character limit is very restrictive.

Is Yami cleared exclusively for the fact that Jarek bled? Because isn’t there a hyno-like ability to make ur target believe that they’re bled?

I am very sleep deprived so correct me if I’m wrong

(stayed up to fix my sleeping schedule a bit, i was boutta fall asleep 5 hrs ago ahaha)