Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

AI UPick had a better performance from my end.

What do u guys think of Magnus and Yami team?

Itā€™s not impossible

Conversion is a thing, this could be bussing right?

1 Like

Town slowly wilted up and decomposed themselves, leaving the hidden NK F5 Instawin

1 Like

Magnus was lowkey defending Yami earlier too

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t buss.

Youā€™re being pushed, why not? I think ur the stronger sussy role and wanna bus to throw off suspicion

You wouldnā€™t have too many problems pushing your teammates mildly, of course

But you think bussing isnā€™t fun for the person being killed

I believe that somewhat matches your character

1 Like

Would you kill Yami, unless you absolutely had to
I wouldnā€™t agree
Could you push them?
Certainly

Please donā€™t ever do an analysis like me on this. Itā€™s scary lol

At least when Iā€™m evil.
When Iā€™m good, go and do it but then forget it by next game :stuck_out_tongue:

Assuming Guavaā€™s flip wasnā€™t tailored, we can sure nobody else alive has changed alignment since the start of the game, and we can be sure of that until N4.

Itā€™s only scary if Iā€™m correct
Otherwise, I look like a fool

1 Like

Iā€™m digging it.

until n4ā€¦ scritches chin

thatā€™s still 2 OG evils + NE, and if weā€™re unlucky, Zorvo might misread someone and bite the wrong person. (They might of already, we donā€™t know who they bite shrug)

And they shall not tell us, so thereā€™s very little point assuming we can plan around it to attempt to work mechanically with them

Yā€™see this is making Magnus look even worse to me

While thatā€™s part of the reason why I disagree with bussing, itā€™s also somewhat of a self-imposed challenge to play the game as a team, rather than by myself. This is why reading AI UPick is worthwhile, where I actively led the town with Jaiden, shielded Gorta and in the end, while I had to keep Wazza in my POE, I never voted them and I tried to set up other villagers instead.

Hm
Rather interesting, of course
Selfmeta is always appreciated.

1 Like