Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I think I know another bad guy as well

I can 100% confirm I was bled

If what Garfooled is saying is correct, Yami is confirmed

Unless a flip was changed by Baron during the night

Which still confirms Yami but itā€™s something Iā€™m thinking about rn

@Garfooled why was this the reason you voted Pigeon?

Hang on a sec Baron just canā€™t be possible

If we have Baron then thereā€™s 3 fucking unaccounted for deaths meaning only 1 death came directly from unshackled

@Garfooled did you kill anyone, I donā€™t know if you stated

1 death from Lord
1 death from Unshackled

???

Like idk I feel if your a inquisitor you talk about Pigeonā€™s claim but you never did here you just ignored it or rather mention of it.

They claimed the kill on Jarek.

And that Pigeon was their other target and their last is 100% a Baron.

So.
Gorta Killed Leafia
Garfooled Killed Jarek
Kiiruma Killed Guava

Whoā€™s left for factional and whatā€™s missing?

Including the factional thereā€™s one kill missing that was caused somehow

Ohh your bonus vote is rlly useful actually. I know you used it to proof that youā€™re not evil but now if we mislynch and you make it through the night, we still have a majority even with just one neutral

Marq killed 1 of four
Guava killed 1 of four
Garfooled killed one of four (Either assassin, or Inq)

Kiiruma killed guava
Factional killed one of four

1 Like

All five are accounted for.
Nevertheless, this isnā€™t too good of an use of our time

Probably, but then we have an unaccounted kill. Ig it is possible itā€™s a big coincidence that the NE that can kill rolled, killed someone that Guava might have killed as evil and the Baron changed Guava into that exact role. Sounds kindaaaa unlikely to me

Why would I target Garfooled lol. I was active D1, so it wouldnā€™t make any sense for me to give input on who to kill to begin with. And secondly, I joined the game because she was playing. So why would I be the most likely to immediatly attack her then? That makes no sense

1 Like

Also I just checked, ALL Neutral Evils are immune to attacks from the Cult and the Unshackled. So the argument that NEā€™s arenā€™t immune, is false, the rolecards state that they are

This is a non-argument.

1 Like

Itā€™s likely you had some input on the kill, especially if youā€™re the Luminary. It had needed to be discussed.