Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I’m looking at it and all I can think is that we’re missing two roleblocks on other can’t have hit any of the killers (Zorvo and Jarek)

I am determined to solve this game.
But it seems the Marquess requests my assistance which I shall be happy to provide.

How would you be roleblocked, btw?
Unless attacked by the Assassin.

Luminary could do it.

1 Like

Trickster and Chancellor are immune to attacks from evil N1 and N2.

I was asking for you to show up

Ah my apologies.
I was here earlier it’s just unfortunately I was away at the time you were due to trying to catch up a bit on sleep.
Sup?

Even ignoring Garfooled’s claim, there shouldn’t be a way for w!Garfooled to know my exact role, so…
Speaking of which, I believe it. I didn’t think Garfooled was Town anyway.

cool, I’ll claim soon enough

I just wanted to see you because I needed a few things from you

1 Like

One thing worth noting is Garfooled only had to claim being inq, and we would have no time, as far as they’re aware, to execute them, and not who their target was
The only reason they’d claim as such as evil is misdirection, rather then a proper inq claim

Of course. After all, it’s important for town’s killing power to cooperate.

Ah ok.

Gorta killed Leafia
Garfooled killed Jarek
Kiiruma killed Guava
Guava Killed Ranta/Frost
Wolves Faction Killed Ranta/Frost

This is likely correct.
The only exception to which being that it’s actually an Assassin game and Garfooled is evil and covering for the sheer amount of kills by using Inq.

Alternatively, Frost took the hit for Caitlin.

Well I didn’t know which it was and I said IF they ARE which they are.
Then that means if wolves attacked NE night 1 they will convert them into wolf chat

I’m playing phasmo at the moment be back soon

Basically I think the reason there was no kill night one was because NE WAS CONVERTED.

1 Like

They were attacked

1 Like