No I was Wazza.

2 Likes

maybe the real wazza was the friends we made along the way

4 Likes

Could you release deadchat?

1 Like

deadchair

i had the forethought to think i might get roleblocked
i did not have the forethought to think the games only other TP claim was evil with kiiruma

2 Likes

This rolelist was like completely BS, there were no healers or anything, town were practically fucked based on the rolelist to begin with

Unshackled is incredibly powerful

Maybe putting the two most experience FoL members in the game on the same scumteam wasn’t safe :wowee:

2 Likes

deadchat is me malding about how shit neuts are

2 Likes

My total rolecard:

The Uncrowned Baron :shield: :crossed_swords: :crown:

Unshackled Social/Special

Megalomaniac (Passive) - Votes to become lord count as two for you. If you become lord, you will gain a secret additional vote that you can use at any time.
Press Bias (Passive) - You will appear as a class type of your choice to investigative abilities.

Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next lord will be held at start of the next day. If you were crowned from the Baron, this passive is disabled and there will be no more lords following your death.

Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use two different day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.
  • If you die, you will only flip as your current class.
  • Unless you were crowned from The Assassin, you will be unable to perform the factional kill unless there are 2 or less members of the Unshackled alive.

Contacts (Day) - Send a player a message of up to 1000 characters. They may reply once. - Infinite Uses
Veto (Day) - If the target of tonight’s Guard is attacked by a player other than you, the kill will be guaranteed to succeed. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses

Planned Accident (Night) - Guess a class and a target. You will kill them if they are a class with Noble Lineage and you guessed correctly. If they do not have Noble Lineage and you guessed correctly, they will roleblocked this night and the next night. If you guess incorrectly, this ability is disabled. - 2 Uses
Coverup (Night) - Change the flip of the target player if they die tonight. - 2 Uses
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Kill a player. Bypasses death immunity. - 1 use (First Lord Only.)

Defeat the Azure Dragoon .

1 Like

unironically though i kinda liked it

that’s literally it

1 Like

hehe
uncowned

1 Like

I would have never guessed you were the Baron and you shot your own teammate?
You didn’t even need to.

1 Like

oh yeah same but that’s because it was borderline a steamroll until we killed guava to help town out

1 Like

The average FOL experience.

Oh yeah, we didn’t need to.
But the bonus deaths scared yalls asses and gave me the confirmation I needed to avoid the Inquis fighting me

1 Like

my main problem was a lack of investigatives

@Kiiruma I’m just saying if we listened to Ranta with Caitlin being the Marquess we would’ve got our Trickster instantly lmao

2 Likes

Ah ok.

This is what efficient scumplay is, my friend. GGs

2 Likes