Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

You can take maybe out of that sentence it’s okay

1 Like

Well that settles

UNVOTE

1 Like

I don’t backstab people, and theoretically the later on the game is going, as long as I’m alive I can sacrifice a person I bit if they are a wolf and then just bite a town the next night that won’t be targeted by wolves then vote the next wolf the next day, etc.

The issue is that he t ed nds to get into a mindset where he lockwolfs a villager and doesn’t bother listening to reason.

There’s no need to be rude about a statement I made. Let it be put on record that I firmly believe if ANY town is executed over the claimed neut today, then towns chances of winning are going to drop to the floor

2 Likes

I stand by being a good candidate for Lord.

1 Like

Sorry about that. That was uncalled for.

Not once
Not once did I mention nor give a shit about his reads.

He’s a Neutral, one that claimed in fact, I physically could not care about what he does.

1 Like

That’s just one of a few bad reasons this game tbh

1 Like

It’s fine. People misinterpreted what I meant because everyone on this site has their head up their ass and thinks they’re gods gift to forum mafia.

Respectfully to everyone here of course that is a joke.

2 Likes

Sorry
Any town is a different story, but I feel like one ML in a 17p game isn’t going to lose us the game
Like, games aren’t always going to be perfect sweeps

Also one thing I haven’t seen being discussed is
what if Zorvo is just

lying lol

1 Like

Knows how to get jolly time

It’s the precedent set that they’d rather blindly kill someone over going for the confirmed safe execution that makes me believe towns chances of winning would not be very high.

Lie what, Wazza?

No one counterclaimed him.

who the fuck would counterclaim a strigoi claim??

I’m the strigoi

1 Like

It’s literally objectively anti-town

I’m saying he could easily just be lying to buy votes for King? I’m hoping it isn’t working but nothing stops him from lying like at all lmao
he could just be an NE or anything

Then explain to me why Zorvo would lie about it? As far I am concerned, his claim will stay on that non-evil neutral slot.

1 Like

I must be too used to all vanilla but voting someone off who you think is evil based on social reads isn’t “random” to me