Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Yeah because dying is super boring and being killed by town over the outed not town member would eternally piss me off. I have no reason to care about the game when I’m dead let alone if it happened D1 before anything happened.

I don’t care if that doesn’t “make me look good” I’m here to have fun, and being dead isn’t it.

Who do you think should step up then.

@Ranta @Kiiruma @Leafia

Reads please :pleading_face:

You’re ok. Read done

I’m not as scared about the possibility of an evil king as other players are. With that said, I’m tempted to vote between Wazza, Guava, Kiiruma or Jarek.

I think Kiiruma has the best chance of passing.

I want all your reads

Magnus jarek guavo V, others in poe

Anyway in all honestly I’m still having that battle back and forth.
I have benefits for being King.
It’s just… I wanna do a murder of pigeon and for that to go good :pleading_face:

I haven’t even stated a case to be king and I’m already getting votes man this is a breeze

Really? Id go for you first and jarek second I think.

What happened to your good posts the moment I interact with you

Is it gonna be bad if I spend most of the day talking about non-game-related things? I have no read at all and maybe I can get some if I just hang around in the thread.

At least one of the players in the thread must be an azure dragon right?

Its night and I still dont like we lynched town over anti-town neut slot.

1 Like

I guess Ranta is fine here and doubt he ever gets converted last night.

I think us three are mainly suspects together because we voted off wagon yesterday, but I can see where you’re coming from. I haven’t made an effort into reading your slot just yet, but I think your analysis on Zorvo was very good.

I’m unsure

Ranta yesterday was a whole ‘nother breed for like no reason and I actually liked their posts

8 - Leafia
7 - Yamikarp, Magnus
6 - Ranta, guava, Creature, Jarek, Garfooled
5 - Zorvo, Caitlin, Caspore
4 - Wazza, Frostwolf, Gorta
2 - Pigeon

10 = Top town
1 = Top wolf

5 is basically null-scum and 6 is null-town

Zorvo is neutral based on claim but their ability can be harmful so is slightly scummy but is actually trying to help. Caitlin and Caspore barely exist really.

Hope I am not embarrassing myself in my first game here.

You’re doing alright.
You have very slightly towny vibes.