Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Strigoi is mechnically way more aligned with groupscum.

Magnus. Like I said earlier.

Yes, Zorvo is encouraged to keep those that are bitten alive so as to speed up progress to their victory.
Yes this could mean Zorvo might end up defending a wolf or two but it’s up to town to be active enough to stop Zorvo from having their way should this happen.

This has been discussed a lot before.
Let’s just focus on something other than Zorvo’s claim thanks.

1 Like

This is coming from the person who stated they wanted to help town btw

While I as your role wouldn’t out, you’re the one who wants to “help town” yet your best opportunity to help town has arose and yet we ain’t seeing a thing.

No, because literally as you said:

He has a low amount of posts, thus a low thread presence thus I don’t care about his reads.
Stop trying to group me in with Pigeon every two seconds, have some sort of individual read for once

I posted my reads yesterday but they have updated drastically, give me 2 mins

1 Like

Pigeon did call both Silviu and Leafia evil separately, I quoted it myself.

so basically the generic reads almost everyone had at the end of day 1

It’s not a thunderdome when both have the possibility to be town and you voted Sulviu right after I did with no hesitation. It felt like you just wanted a good excuse to vote her so you wouldn’t be held responsible for her flip.

You were because both of us are villagers and my D2 opener isn’t bad in any way,shape, or form.

Who was the first to vote Silviu?

Does that say, its nothing special about Pigeon like you said earlier?

It is you, but I am not stupid.

what??

He roleblocks and disables protection for people he bites, which is really anti-town just in itself and also because it makes it harder to mech solve. He is encouraged to side with people he has bitten, which is gonna pour out into day phase discussion since his reads will be ultimately influenced by his targets. Wolves convert and factional kill can apply pressure way better on his targets than town. Wolves wincon in reaching parity is a lot more compatible with him than towns and finally extra vote with wolves is much better for them than 1 extra vote is for town.

I just think there is too much weigh on role being clearly anti-town.

You are mistaken, I am responsible for Silviu’s flip much as yours.

You and Silivu are info exe’s and that is what I intended to do.

So I am not going to defend myself I voted Silviu in other way.

Finally you’re admitting that I started the wagon on Silviu.

True and if he was really townsiding here he’d out who he bit.

You’re the exe today and most likely to be wolf at this point snd I know that we hold equal responsibility for Silviu’s flip.

If it wasn’t for your opening, Leafia. I would look into Ranta and Thepigeonnyc, while looking for a pair or two that has link having one thing in common.

I am socially matchmaking.

And I am thinking if you hold TMI about the rest of the voters, besides Zorvo. Why are you not looking into them at the moment?

1 Like

Frost atm I still think is townie, nothings really changed regarding them so I’m keeping my previous read.

Leafia is put in a hard situation for me, I’m almost confident they’re started town now (based on late yesterday) but I think they have the largest chance to be the convert, being the only claimed role and being a generally good convert role both unseen and cult wise so I don’t see them not being converted last night in most worlds.

Gorta I have like almost nothing on, his idiocy towards the setup when I read it is something to point out.

Caspore, nothing

Kiiruma generally townish I guess? Find myself agreeing on a few things, generally just on the same terms as them so nothing bad.

Pigeon, nothing (once more, bite me Zorvo, this is my read)

Zorvo, neut claim, believe the neut claim, still believe they’re a good backup lynch

Guava, got nothing, didn’t like their push regarding me and like I said yesterday, it always phases out eventually.

Yamikarp, same as Guava tbh, although their push was a lot worse, felt like it had no backing and when I pointed out flaws immediately, they didn’t back down nor comment on it further.

Garfooled, nothing

Jarek, same as Kiiruma

Creature, nothing although do want to point out their read on me that just disappeared because I wasn’t another person was interesting enough, also find it quite odd they wanted to keep their vote on me yesterday for like no reason

Ranta, generally liked their posts yesterday, it was a lot more surprising than I expected when I went to read back, wish I included them in my original readslist tbh

Caitlin, nothing

Magnus, pretty confident in this being town, my words earlier commenting about how they were a bad choice from Leafia were for other reasons

god I have reading bias, I’ve only got reads on the people I’ve played with before

Don’t take the Yamikarp and Guava reads as being definite “I want to kill these” because they’re just not, I just need to talk about it with them and I’m pretty confident my reads will drop unless something really pings me.

I need scumreads, this isn’t good

3 Likes

I’m planning on doing that later. Looking into them is actually a good idea. Why aren’t you doing so?

Here you go, the most juiciest thing is the Leafia read which I wanted to bring up as a topic earlier

No I did, you did as I suggested to you: what did you think Silviu is just joking or slipped

You take conclusion that Silviu slipped.