Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

for me being town or scum? how is that AI? we haven’t played a CoD in months, so I’m not super sure of the setup

I’m undecided between Jarek and Kiiruma

If convert failed N1 then I would go for Leafia (because of the powerful role, wipe it out from potential converts) but there’s no way for us to confirm if a convert failed N1 or if Leafia isn’t converted

Please explain why you think Magnus is neutral evil.

Moreso you being town because of it because I feel a scum would have a greater understanding of the mechanics as someone would more than likely read it a lot more

If it wasn’t Zorvo saying this, I’d have a very high reasoning on saying why they’d think it lmao

I did have intuitive feeling something’s off with Magnus like he is agreeing to Leafia and ignore my side apparently

1 Like

It could be that Magnus scumreads Leafia but is evil so wants Leafia alive?

also no n1 deaths? we have a gscum faction and a NE, but there are NO deaths

1 Like

Could be thanks to the Marquess

Could be too early to consider this scenario, I do get what you mean.

1 Like

ok, so you can say that marquess could account for the lack of one death, but where is the other?

I think a few things point away from me being Neutral Evil, even today. For one thing, I wouldn’t have asked Zorvo whether or not I was bitten as NE.

What do you mean?

Why not?

if you have a gscum faction and a NE there should be 2 deaths

NE doesn’t kill.
It’s not NK

2 Likes

Zorvo said yesterday he wouldn’t bite me, so there’d no reason for the idea to occur to me today.

we don’t have a NK?

Nope! There’s none in the classcards even

oh, I see