Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

But why would this role roleblock you?

You know I still remember Yamikarp/Crimsons Response to a game I made in sign ups.

They said:
Looks like shit. /In

2 Likes

I laughed.
It was funny.

And you do intend to use it on me with your useless ability that you see as no value, interesting.

See hereā€™s the thing.
You claim you have nothing on Pigeon but what are you actually doing to solve their slot?

Explain how their similar and where your reads are/were.

Iā€™m not going to publicly speculate on who the Marquess is and why they would choose to roleblock me. Maybe they just thought I was suspicious.

2 Likes

Hmm.
I like this.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong on Wazza.

@Kiiruma if thereā€™s a Baron, you might be anticlaim killed.

No I donā€™t think so, but I am not them so I would probably not understand their mindset if that actually happen.

Hypothetically, information is more important than stopping an attack. Because that would suggest that you are groupscum otherwise, I donā€™t believe that.

Iā€™m starting to think Magnus might not be the Neutral Evil.

1 Like

But nothing disproves your solve yet.

Maybe they are the starting wolf or convert from how Pigeon is acting.

I want Pigeonā€™s flip.

If itā€™s a wolf I think that post looks bad for Magnus.

Also did you guys Miss Kiirumaā€™s claim?

Heā€™s basically saying he benefits from Pigeonā€™s execution.

1 Like

And Pigeon is very likely wolf IMO.

Could you read my slot through the lens that Iā€™m groupscum and see what you think? Before reading me off Pigeon.

Uh yeah no, I mean for your situation, it takes a correct guess and youā€™re not with noble lineage - I donā€™t have to think more in this matter of what happened in N1 Baron thing. Not to mention that doesnā€™t explain the roleblock if they guessed it wrong about you, besides the Marquess roleblocking you.

It might explain the missing night kill

Actually, thatā€™s a good point. I donā€™t think it holds water if Kiiruma is crowned today, since heā€™d then lose his abilities anyway, but killing Pigeon for that alone otherwise might be reasonable so we could move on afterward.

1 Like