Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

You were too early of a riser, I’m sorry. You were awake all night on that application… and you’re probably going to sleep all day.

1 Like

Nothing I don’t think.
That’s why I need to make sure I make a good bite choice and I have an idea in mind for my night 1.

Easy. I say “Leafia is my buddy”, and suddenly there’s paranoia.

1 Like

Is it though? We don’t gain much info from lynching a neutral, assuming Zorvo is what they claim.

@Magnus

Think I should claim who I bite or hide it and only talk about it in lord chat in case wolves try and convert the bitten target.

The answer changes based on whether your targets know they’re roleblocked or not.

In a normal game on my site lynching neutral claims tend to be optimal because they’re either a wolf or a nontown and so there’s no harm in lynching someone who could easily wolfside if that would instantly win them the game.

Though alignment conversions here force us to find the converter asap.

Is Yamikarp CrimsonFox?

For those who don’t think I should be the lord.

Like I want everyone to genuinely look over each reason and then speak to me why I’m not a good choice, cause I have 10 things here that say otherwise.

I don’t think so?
I think it’s Crimson and then 2 Numbers after that.

No, I’m the bargain bin Crimson

1 Like

Here’s what I think if so:

If you bite someone and they claim roleblocked, and nobody else does, there’s not really a point in hiding anything since it’ll be fairly obvious what happened.

If you bite someone and they don’t claim roleblocked, but someone else does, clarifying that you weren’t responsible for the second person’s occupation might be helpful.

If you bite someone and they claim roleblocked, as well as someone else… hmm.

Bet.

How do you take your blood?

Pure. None of that Gross Stuff.

I do get an email whenever Crimson Fox gets pinged in MU because of how mentions works on that site though.

Human blood, animal blood, from living or dead, from the source or in a wine glass?

Human.
I tend to aim for the neck.

I’m sure that doesn’t seem threatening for your prey.

@Magnus
Asked Host, My targets do not know they were roleblocked, meaning I’d probably keep it a secret except to those in Lord Chat.

2 Likes

Grey is any shade between white and black, not a colour. You can’t make grey from any of the three primary colours.