Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Gorta was executed D1, Frost was barely active, Zorvo replaced into the game later… and Jarek, who didn’t vote Silviu either.

Wait, something ain’t right. I thought Ranta have mech about Magnus being wolfy, why did he change his mind

I don’t think Ranta has a redcheck on me, I think Ranta just has information on me.
Wazza apparently has reason to believe your theory is correct, which… is cool?

Not anymore since Kiiruma is king, bounty is meaningless now

She has mech info that explains the missing kill like Jarek did with Yamikarp so to speak

Yamikarp used claim…but nothing happened.

I don’t necessarily mind being vanillaised by the assassin with this theory, because it confirms the starting evil roles and means they’d have to make a choice between keeping me alive as a mostly confirmed as not groupscum, or killing a useless role.

Mhm, useless role is one thing, strong town voice is another matter.

Should I have received RB’d feedback? Cause I didn’t.

Unless you’re an investigative role, you won’t receive feedback. You might be able to tell if your action should’ve done something obvious and it didn’t.

Magnus have been attacked by Assassin, and also being roleblocked as effect caused by Assassin makes him vanillaised for the rest of the game. This theory is getting supported by facts which makes Magnus being groupscum attack more likely, then there is unrevealed protector that stopped the attack which I believe he/she can keep their role secret for now.

Since Magnus is roleblocked, I doubt groupscum intended to recruit him as NE candidate, it doesn’t work that way. I think hypothetically they believed he is Marquess. I don’t believe that is the case.

Cause their NE that wants to claim to Magnus in Lord Chat

Idk man, I’m not sure if this is a wolf.
I don’t think this flips wolf.

Did Magnus convert Jarek?

Fuck I hope not.

Anyway, Goodnight.

That only works if Kiiruma’s evil, and the NE and groupscum have no way of knowing each other unless the converter targeted the NE.

It would be interesting if I claimed roleblocked as the killer/converter, but I think at this point it’s more likely I’m just good.

I am wondering for those who assumed Magnus is NE because they are immune to groupscum attacks and by simply targeting them makes them added to scum chat has TMI.

That only applies to the Luminary and Cult Leader, either of which should’ve spent last night converting instead of killing. Even if the factional kill could be carried alongside other actions, why risk putting your eggs into one basket? If there’s an Assassin, it’s impossible.