Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I didn’t mean to suggest u went on them. I meant that u knew something about role mechanics that could possibly confirm Magnus. But I understand how ppl might misunderstand what I said.

Something like that, being attacked by groupscum makes them town 100%, well kinda since most neutral evil roles are immune to their attacks, but Luminary / Cult Leader have to specifically use any kind of night action (besides re-train) on Neutral Evil in order to invite to scum chat and spare use of Convert later.

For Assassin I can agree that Magnus will be town 100%

What I should doing is looking for people who believes Magnus is Neutral Evil, more or less agreeing with Zorvo there.

The new voting system makes it harder to find votes via search machine.

1 Like

It does. But it also makes it easier to compile at any time and see who is voting for what.

1 Like

@Jarek I do think that occupying Yamikarp may be hit, it does stop the attack but probably doesnt stop the occupy because of Command’s non-attack strongman for Assassin’s roleblock to succeed.

Yamikarp is also voting Magnus here

VOTE: Yamikarp

It’s showing as last known vote but thats about it, I think.

1 Like

Oh yeah. EoD is 8:00 P.M. for this game, not A.M. That’s the other game and I still don’t get how people can be so sure about an assassin attacking Magnus last night. If that actually did happen, Frost is lickwolf to me for having TMI that it happened earlier in the game also, if Magnus is the NE, he has been added to the scumchat due to that I believe. I’m honestly getting bad vibes from him and how much he’s scumreading me. He knows me well enough to know I act the way I’ve acted this game regardless of alignment.

2 Likes

This.

Well apparently you are not allowed to read from role list, read the description without being called TMIst

This is a joke by the way.

There are roles that can RB, and didn’t Magnus say they believe that a good person RB’d them?

1 Like

Which I take notice you did like me when I voted him for own reason, whatever happened to that Leafia?

I have a good feeling I’ll miss EoD again because of my sleep schedule. I’ll try to stay up but I told myself that yesterday.

From what I’m understanding the current wagons are Yami or Pigeon right? Yami for the RB from Jarek and Pigeon for… idk they were grouped with Wazza? can I get a refresher because I don’t remember what the heck Wazza and Pigeon were sus’d for

He did mention that, what makes you think with this revelation?

Also how the heck did the FrostvMagnus conflict end so soon? Like all of the sudden they’re cool now? Just cus of an unconfirmed assassin thing? Could’ve been set up in scum chat imo

What makes me think of this revelation is that you were too quick to confirm someone and jump on Leafia for it.Earlier it was either Frost or Leafia for scum, isn’t that true?

Urgh can someone remind me why Pigeon and Wazza are grouped and sus? I don’t fricking remember man. My notes got deleted. I cry.

Correct because of Zorvo roleblock being vampire bite does progress to Strigoi’s wincon.

I asked Leafia about Silviu being joking of signalling. What she did is her own business. My credit of this wagon did start with me even Leafia voted first.

I called her foolish to go after me straight out of D2 start, I do hope Leafia is being investigated N1 so I have my reasons to comply myself and only stops when this is met with irrefutable mech evidence

Silviu asked about Strigoi being used to control on roleblocking, which I presume groupscum, is a strong no.

Leafia wasn’t so sure until I have to confront her, she changed her opinion.

Is there a universe where investigative roles are RB’d or just trust Leafia? Or evils have the ability to interfere with investigative results?